Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » BotP sitings of a sort
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BotP sitings of a sort
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer
BotP sitings of a sort Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I recently read a book that had one of the two main characters' named Harper. A secondary character was nicknamed Tiny and a cameo characters was named Jason. The Tiny was a big, sweet guy who loved food, the Harper character was a hunter of evil but the Jason was a clerk at a 7-11 type store.

Then on the way home from work last night, I was at a red light with a minivan ahead of me. It had a magnet on it that said 'G-Force Gymnastics'. Training center for the team, huh?

No new posts 21-07-2013 02:10 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Huh, that's kind of weird.

Did it occur to you that maybe -- just maybe -- a member of G-Force was having a weird dream and you just happened to get caught in it? Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ElectricWhite on 21-07-2013 at 12:59.
No new posts 21-07-2013 02:26 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

How many fic prompts can we find here? Hmmm...

No new posts 21-07-2013 10:11 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Becky ... you really can't say that you're not a fan! I remember talking to TJ, just lately, and we were saying the same thing ... that one must be a fan of a particular show to spot a meaning related to it behind many things which others would see as insignificant! This happens to me a lot of times, too, especially with car signs or number plates as you're saying!

And, I agree with DT ... lots of fanfic fodder there!

No new posts 21-07-2013 12:38 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm always putting the team into situations in my mind from books that I read, TV shows, movies. Some of my cross-over stories come out of those musings.

I've toyed with doing a fic where I'm having a dream and find myself in the BotP world, but the other way around?

Hmmmm...

No new posts 21-07-2013 17:02 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

It's all part of living part time in the Twilight Zone! Triclops

No new posts 21-07-2013 18:04 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

DoDeDoDo DoDeDoDo

No new posts 21-07-2013 19:14 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-10-2009

spacer

Lol ... Well, don't forget that my oven that caught fire was a "Spectra" model. Maybe G-Force is trying to contact Becky. Or maybe when we die we all become fictional characters and live forever ...

No new posts 26-07-2013 00:07 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Someone else is writing our stories and we live them?

Crap.

No new posts 26-07-2013 22:09 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

More like, scary .....

No new posts 26-07-2013 22:49 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm kind of surprised you haven't tried to peg this on me, CD!

No new posts 26-07-2013 22:51 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Becky Rock
Someone else is writing our stories and we live them?

Crap.

Well, that really isn't much different from the people who believe that God has everything already mapped out for us and everything that happens is part of His master plan.

I won't delve any farther into the theological aspects, but will say that if either theory is even remotely close to the truth, than whoever is writing my story is a sadistic SoB with a very demented sense of humor.

No new posts 27-07-2013 00:51 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Victoria Victoria is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-10-2011

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amethyst
whoever is writing my story is a sadistic SoB with a very demented sense of humor.

I second this, in a way. Speaking only for myself, judging by the things I put (and intend to put) people I'm writing about (Gatch or not), their societies and whole countries through, I'm afraid I am the last one to complain about whatever plan of God's I might live according to. I say I deserve whatever's coming to me. After all, what would be a story without suffering, hate and insanity? Isn't this what pushes a person forward? (...welll, maybe not the insanity)

My fanart is here

No new posts 27-07-2013 01:49 Victoria is offline Send an Email to Victoria Homepage of Victoria Search for Posts by Victoria Add Victoria to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by ElectricWhite
I'm kind of surprised you haven't tried to peg this on me, CD!

Now why would I blame my RL horror story on you? The people I blame are the bullies I had to deal with in high school. The ones who made me feel incompetent and a failure. (Unless you happened to attend H.S. with me here in Canada, EW Looking )

No new posts 27-07-2013 02:32 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
(Unless you happened to attend H.S. with me here in Canada, EW Looking )

Hmm....I'm gonna have to check the records.... Devil2

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ElectricWhite on 27-07-2013 at 02:44.
No new posts 27-07-2013 02:43 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I guess if the writer didn't make our lives hectic and wrought with drama, our stories would be boring the gigantic readers out there somewhere.

No new posts 27-07-2013 15:32 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Which is why I am thinking no one would want to read my story. Although at times it can be hectic, I don't think it is dramatic enough to interest anyone.

No new posts 27-07-2013 15:43 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Which is why I am thinking no one would want to read my story. Although at times it can be hectic, I don't think it is dramatic enough to interest anyone.

And then, suddenly, a meteor comes crashing through clouddancer's kitchen!

Sorry, I couldn't resist! Devil2

No new posts 27-07-2013 18:24 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

That would be one way to get a new house built for me. I wonder if I have meteor coverage on my Insurance Plan Question Winknudge

No new posts 27-07-2013 20:17 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
That would be one way to get a new house built for me. I wonder if I have meteor coverage on my Insurance Plan Question Winknudge

I think that falls under "Act of God".....

(So, I guess the question somebody would ask is, "What in th' heck did you do to tick off God???)

No new posts 27-07-2013 20:33 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: