Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » G Crowds and the Filum
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page G Crowds and the Filum
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer
G Crowds and the Filum Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Did you see Ep 2? Oh wow.

Anyhow, I think we need new sections devoted to both Crowds and the Film, Keep things Tidy.

No new posts 23-07-2013 17:19 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Victoria Victoria is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-10-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm right behind you about the new sections, Tengu.

I'm happy to have found out about the direction Crowds would take so long in andvance. At least I had enough time to come to terms with it and now I can genuinely enjoy the series. Hajime really grew on me (though I think Maaya Uchida, her VA, must be on speed or something).

Oh, and something concerning ep.2. Remember in the Iron Beast Snake 828 episode of original Gatchaman when the team wondered how does Katse manage to pull all those disguises? Remember the pink lipgloss? Eh? Eh?! It was right there all along! (Nah, just joking. The thought amused me though)

My fanart is here

No new posts 23-07-2013 21:19 Victoria is offline Send an Email to Victoria Homepage of Victoria Search for Posts by Victoria Add Victoria to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yes, only Ep two and already we have a twist.

If Paiman (the name is a dead giveaway -Pai(Pi)-man...) doesn't want to be associated with Pis then why does he dress like one?

The Gatchaman must have an awful lot to do, keeping up with Hajime.

(and why are there so many niches in the Spiritual Precipice?)

No new posts 25-07-2013 20:05 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Victoria Victoria is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-10-2011

spacer

Maybe those niches are for all the numbers inbetween. There might be another team someplace else. After all, the Precipice doesn't have to be anywhere near the Cage.

As for Hajime, I loved that whole exchange between her and Sugune while on the train (letting x not letting the old lady sit). It neatly illustrates the difference in their moralities. And the nonchalant way with which she sat down next to JJ or tied Sugune down with the masking tape was awesome. I wonder about the future connection between her and Rui. Not counting the opening, both of them complained about being hungry while having uneaten food in their near reach (Hajime her bento, Rui his...uh... crisps, or whatever they were)

(By the way, did you notice all those spare black pants hanging in Paiman's room?)

My fanart is here

No new posts 25-07-2013 21:26 Victoria is offline Send an Email to Victoria Homepage of Victoria Search for Posts by Victoria Add Victoria to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: