Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Another Small Gatchaman Crowds Update
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Another Small Gatchaman Crowds Update
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Another Small Gatchaman Crowds Update Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

The Gatchaman Crowds website has had a small update. At the top of their page, they have added a new color image showing a bunch of the main cast -- including several that we have yet to hear anything about.

Who are they and how do they fit into the story? At this point, we can only speculate. If you wish to see the original website, it can be found here:

http://www.ntv.co.jp/GATCHAMAN_Crowds/

It is, of course, in Japanese only.

The image also has a caption announcing "Maaya Uchida has been decided for the the lead role of Hajime!" Ms. Uchida is a 23-year-old actress who has appeared in such series as "Bodacious Space Pirates," "K," and "Pretty Rhythm: Rainbow Live." Thus far, she is the only member of the voice cast to be announced.

James

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 09-06-2013 at 00:24.
No new posts 04-06-2013 15:22 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well that certainly isn't looking any more like Gatchaman! Somehow, I'm just not excited... Frown

But thank you for keeping us informed, James!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 04-06-2013 at 16:10.
No new posts 04-06-2013 16:09 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks again for the update, James! Like TJ, and continuing on what I already said, my excitement is diminishing with every minute that passes now!

No new posts 04-06-2013 18:49 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Maybe they're just a bunch of Gatchaman fans that get together to discuss it.

Wait a minute...that's us!

No new posts 04-06-2013 20:06 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

Yes, Becky, that's a good theory.

Im pretty sure we are not on the same drugs though.

No new posts 05-06-2013 16:26 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I never thought about drugs. That would explain it.

The three pictured before al have some kind of cards/tablets in their hands. Wonder what that means?

No new posts 05-06-2013 16:39 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Victoria Victoria is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-10-2011

spacer

That lingerie girl looks kind of like Saya from the visual novel Saya no Uta (Saya's Song). If this was the case... happy times ahead. For me. Hehe. Pleased (here for comparision)  

My fanart is here

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Victoria on 05-06-2013 at 17:49.
No new posts 05-06-2013 17:43 Victoria is offline Send an Email to Victoria Homepage of Victoria Search for Posts by Victoria Add Victoria to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

She also has green hair like Jun, but I can't tell what color her eyes are.

No new posts 05-06-2013 19:15 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Becky RockThe three pictured before al have some kind of cards/tablets in their hands. Wonder what that means?

I wondered if it had something to do with "Magic" decks or something similar that the creators wish to make popular. Much like Pokemon balls and beyblades.

No new posts 05-06-2013 23:56 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I hope not. My son has hundreds of those things in boxes. he could have better spent his money.

No new posts 06-06-2013 00:14 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Don't throw them away Becky .... in another 20 - 25 years those things will be worth a mint. Wink Much like many Mom's felt about their son's Superman and Spiderman comic collection, way back when.

No new posts 06-06-2013 00:24 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

No, they are tickets to Joes trailer.

(No one told them he moved it last night.)

No new posts 06-06-2013 07:39 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

It looks as if they took the bare idea of Gatchaman (and a hundred other shows) and stuck the name to it.

Get another name, folks!

No new posts 08-06-2013 15:00 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: