Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » It is DONE, yes it is DONE at last!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page It is DONE, yes it is DONE at last!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

This is sounding better and better by the minute. Guess now all we need to do is give Ebony time to write it?

Looking forward to it Ebony

No new posts 18-08-2007 09:41 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ebony, FYI, a Mary Sue is a character you base on YOURSELF, who takes over the fic by being better than the main characters. Sometimes this works out well (like in the Miya Washio fics) and sometimes not. (like in the fics I wrote about myself and Duran Duran when I was 14 Roll )

If you want to see a classic one, there's a good fic on ff.net that really makes fun of the whole thing. Ooh, I see it was written by Crickett!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3393391/1/A_Mary_Sue_Story

Enjoy!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 18-08-2007 at 13:49.
No new posts 18-08-2007 13:48 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Ohhh Its a term I am not familiar with!

I really stick to the canon characters being the main ones, everyone else is extra and is meant to hightlight the story and the plot.

I like to develop my original characters however to give them some depth, not just be cardboard cutouts to fill in space...

So I like to give thought to who they really are, and why they are there etc...

A mary sue style would be better as a separate story I think.

No new posts 19-08-2007 04:48 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne

A mary sue style would be better as a separate story I think.

Is Amy going to be in that one too?

No new posts 19-08-2007 05:13 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

If you want!

No new posts 19-08-2007 05:20 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
If you want!

It's Ego in that one too? So I can help his a$$ out of trouble. Laugh2

No new posts 19-08-2007 05:24 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

I have so much to write and so little time!

No new posts 19-08-2007 05:51 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

which one are you working on now? Lightenings? I think I'm going to sketch something today.... let's see what I have in my evil , naughty mind.....

No new posts 19-08-2007 05:57 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Yeah I want to finish lightening first, so it is done and i can focus on the series, I want to get the forum fic done as well.

No new posts 19-08-2007 05:59 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

So you're not going to post one chapter after another as you did untill now?
I hope you'll finish it soon. I can't wait to see how Jun's and Ego's meeting will be like.... ouuuch! Spider

No new posts 19-08-2007 06:01 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

No I can't because of some of the plot twists...but I'm working on it totally now to get it finished so I can move on..

No new posts 19-08-2007 06:11 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Cliffhangers? Ohhh, I love them..... Meanwhile, I'll go back to the next drabble.......

No new posts 19-08-2007 06:16 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Go, Ebony, go!!!!!! Keep writing!!!!!!! cheerleader2

No new posts 19-08-2007 14:16 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Well TJ you got sent the next chapter to you to beta- read!

I have a lot of the story done, there are just parts that have detail that affect the rest of the story...but it is over half way written...

There is a co-authored Springie and TJ ficcie that I am dying to read!

No new posts 20-08-2007 07:39 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Is that a hint? Lol2

It's still very much in progress. But in the meantime, I'll post more Inhibitions today... as soon as I can catch up on all of the goings on here! It's amazing how much happens overnight what with these round the world members we have!

No new posts 20-08-2007 16:21 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

I know what you mean by ficcies on progress.

I am just doing a qucikkie to have a break from thinking about Ansty...so what do I do...a short other Ansty ficcie about an encounter with Ego!

Amy your in it an will see it first...just a shortie

No new posts 21-08-2007 05:26 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
I know what you mean by ficcies on progress.

I am just doing a qucikkie to have a break from thinking about Ansty...so what do I do...a short other Ansty ficcie about an encounter with Ego!

Amy your in it an will see it first...just a shortie

A fluffy ficcie about Amy and Ego? Gimme, gimme, gimme hungry

No new posts 21-08-2007 06:18 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

All this creativity going on! We certainly seem to be writing/drawing and producing a lot of stuff for everyone to enjoy.

We have two IF's on the go also and these boards seem very alive with talent. I am so happy to be back and getting infected by you all

Grouphug

No new posts 21-08-2007 07:55 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Amy it is DONE called The Prize...I have emailed it to you for your approval before I post it anywhere...

Welcome to the fold Firebird!!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 21-08-2007 at 08:00.
No new posts 21-08-2007 07:59 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

It's APPROVED!!!! Devil1 More. Ebony I want more! You've got me addicted now Booze hehehe, poor Eagle, what has Ego in mind for him?

No new posts 21-08-2007 09:03 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
« previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (5): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: