Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » *Facepalm*
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page *Facepalm*
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
*Facepalm* Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Here's the good: someone decided to do a Gatchaman Panel at Sabaku Con (not sure where/when this is)...I'm glad (at least) that the interest was there.

Here's the bad: It is chock full of misinformation! Dunce2

Did you know that Joe/ Jason has a "thing" for Jun/ Princess? There are so many more mistakes...it's hard to list all of them. Take a look when you have a chance...the panel was filmed in 6 segments.

How many errors can you find?

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 6 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 20-05-2013 at 05:04.
No new posts 20-05-2013 04:58 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

You know, I was gonna watch and engage in silent mockery, but then I decided that I might be chock full on masochistic stuff for the moment. Smile

No new posts 20-05-2013 06:28 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wallbash

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by littlewolf on 20-05-2013 at 11:53.
No new posts 20-05-2013 11:52 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Yikes!!!! Eek2

ETA: I just checked. Sabaku is an anime Con which just launched lin Albuquerque, NM. It had its first Con in April (about a month ago).

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 20-05-2013 at 19:13.
No new posts 20-05-2013 19:11 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: