Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Casting Call
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Casting Call
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Victoria Victoria is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-10-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Here's my six cents. I'd opt to cast Tilda Swinton as Katse. She's no stranger to gender-swapping/androgynous roles (Orlando, Constantine's Gabriel). And as for Jun, I'd pick Audrey Hepburn with those big eyes and gentle features of hers.

(Also, just found found out I can log in again. Yay. I missed you guys and your conversations. Hug Lurking is no fun)

My fanart is here

No new posts 02-05-2013 01:18 Victoria is offline Send an Email to Victoria Homepage of Victoria Search for Posts by Victoria Add Victoria to your Buddy List
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-10-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I think George Takei would make a great Nambu. And Harrison Ford - a few years back - for Red Impulse. He'd need to resurrect the Han Solo swagger.

No new posts 02-05-2013 04:11 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Welcome back, Victoria! I had to look up Tilda...good call!

George Takei would be hilarious as Nambu...not sure if I could take him seriously, though!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 02-05-2013 05:13 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer

I was just watching "George of the Jungle" Drool1 purr Brendan Fraser

Other than the goofy smile all the way through - kept thinking he would make a good Jason (especially the body)

No new posts 02-05-2013 11:35 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Great to see you back, Victoria! I hope everything is well!

No new posts 02-05-2013 13:25 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Welcome back, Victoria!Wave3

No new posts 05-05-2013 08:35 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Victoria Victoria is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-10-2011

spacer

Aaw, thanks, guys, for making me feel so welcome. Hug

And to get back on topic, I would like to dress Charles Bronson in a waistcoat, suit and tie, glue some glasses on the bridge of his nose and see what happens.

My fanart is here

No new posts 05-05-2013 17:18 Victoria is offline Send an Email to Victoria Homepage of Victoria Search for Posts by Victoria Add Victoria to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Looks like someone else gave this some thought...I found this on You Tube...
Gatchaman in Real Life

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 20-05-2013 at 04:50.
No new posts 20-05-2013 04:48 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

You know, that's not too bad.

No new posts 20-05-2013 06:26 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I'm sorry, I just can't see Edward from Twilight as Joe.

I just can't.

I thought the Ken, Jun and Ryu choices were good (for physical resemblance).

No new posts 20-05-2013 19:27 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
I'm sorry, I just can't see Edward from Twilight as Joe.

I just can't.

I thought the Ken, Jun and Ryu choices were good (for physical resemblance).

I'll agree, but then I didn't like him much in Harry Potter either. Jinpei was an interesting choice, not sure who the actor is, but for his character, I think the inquisitive energy would be more important than resemblance.

No new posts 20-05-2013 19:37 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Was Jinpei's choice not Will Smith's son? Interesting they would choose an African American, considering the cartoon character is obviously Asian/white, but I guess to get in that movie going "minority" it would be one of the characters I might choose to change as well.

No new posts 20-05-2013 21:07 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
« previous  1  2  [3]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: