Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Lego God Phoenix
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Lego God Phoenix
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Lego God Phoenix Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I know we've had Lego threads before, but this project blows all of the others away.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl...d&v=yCLRZPjL5Qs

No new posts 24-04-2013 02:44 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wow, that truly is fantastic work, such accuracy too with all the team's vehicles fitting into their rightful places.

Great find TJ, thanks for sharing.

No new posts 24-04-2013 06:19 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

That is fantastic. I like the way the way he has even built the teams individual machines as well, and that they fit inside.

I want me one of those. Of course I would need someone to build it for me.

No new posts 24-04-2013 11:32 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

That's simply awesome! Many thanks for sharing, TJ! I agree ... apart from the superb accuracy, I love the way he made the individual machines fit in, as well!

No new posts 24-04-2013 13:43 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Soooo cool! That guy has talent!!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 24-04-2013 14:07 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I know, it's fantastic! And so big... so that all of the individual vehicles look good too!

No new posts 24-04-2013 16:16 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Even has remote-controlled lifts for the G-3 and G-4, and the G-1's wings retract for docking. Just wow.

No new posts 27-04-2013 23:06 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

A huge Lego convention comes here every year, where people exhibit those kinds of creations.

We tried to go this past time, but the line completely wrapped around a city block and those in the front of the line said they'd been there for two hours. We just didn't have that kind of time to wait. The previous year we'd gotten on after only a 15 minute wait around the same time of day.

Lego has a program called Brickbuilder, where you can design what you want to build and they'll custom make the blocks so you can do it. I wonder if he used it.

I hope that wasn't there when we didn't go!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Becky Rock on 22-05-2013 at 22:38.
No new posts 22-05-2013 22:36 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: