Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rant! » Drive's Rant
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Drive's Rant
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Drive

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-05-2004

spacer
Drive's Rant Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'd like to rant about...umm...what was I going to rant about again?

Oh, I'd like to rant about my short term memory loss! No, that's not it. What was it again?

Oh, yes.

I'd like to rant about this new furniture and wallpaper and curtains and what not.

It's weird. It's all, surreal and space invaders like. My eyes can't adjust to the little black writing. Why are my smilies all blue?

Where are all the hundreds of thousands of smilies anyway?

The pm area is weird. The house takes too long to get to. There are no pretty colours on my tool bar.

I'm gonna add to this in time...soon as I remember what else was wrong with the house.

That's all.

*shuffles off muttering and mumbling incoherently*

No new posts 12-05-2004 19:38 Drive is offline Send an Email to Drive Search for Posts by Drive Add Drive to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Its fine Drive, its the Chats thats lousy.

No new posts 12-05-2004 19:50 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Drive

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-05-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

And another thing...

What the hell is all this class, race, religion, creed, stats, specs...beedin' magic attack/defense mumbojumbo, eh?

I mean, beer/pub preference I can live with, football team, favourite pair of jeans category...yeah, that makes sense.

What's all this other stuff? What do I do with it?

Why am I a Former Lurker?

ME? LURK?

Hey, I can do lots of things but lurkin' aint' my style *grin*

No new posts 12-05-2004 19:55 Drive is offline Send an Email to Drive Search for Posts by Drive Add Drive to your Buddy List
SJ SJ is a Female

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 30-04-2004

spacer

sometimes lurking is fuuuuuunnnnnn

I like to lurk...to lie in wait...wait for that perfect moment...then...

POUNCE!!!!!!!

SJ

No new posts 12-05-2004 20:37 SJ is offline Send an Email to SJ Search for Posts by SJ Add SJ to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Its not so bad when you get used to it Drive really.

Its loads of fun.

There is the arcade if you want time to think up a reply or just to play some games for a bit.

You can set your rpg character for battles with other members. A great way for you and Imi to fight it out like old times but not as Ken and Joe unless thats how you want to make your characters.

The PM area is good in respect that it tells you on logging in or a short while after its sent that you have one.

The rest of the smiles are under more hit that and you have access to loads of fun ones including gatch ones.

No end of amusement to be had as you will find.

Enjoy playing with the board

No new posts 13-05-2004 06:39 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: