Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » There Goes Honey Boo Boo
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page There Goes Honey Boo Boo
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
There Goes Honey Boo Boo Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

This morning I saw a piece that said "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" is finally being exported. By the end of March, it's expected to be in all of Latin America and a considerable portion of continental Europe. And it's already shown up in central Asia, Poland, the Netherlands, and Belgium.

DT, on behalf of all Americans with a multi-digit IQ, please accept my deepest apologies!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ElectricWhite on 03-03-2013 at 20:56.
No new posts 03-03-2013 20:55 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Scared So are we safe from it then?

No new posts 03-03-2013 21:04 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It looks like you are for now. But, if the ratings are good enough in these other places.....

No new posts 03-03-2013 21:08 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by ElectricWhite
It looks like you are for now. But, if the ratings are good enough in these other places.....

And we accuse teachers when it comes to the dumbing down of our culture ....

No new posts 03-03-2013 21:41 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Go ahead, blame teachers for everything. We deserve it, after all WE are the ones who educated all those leaders, scientists and professionals of today (and those up and coming ones.) Devil1

No new posts 03-03-2013 22:29 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Go ahead, blame teachers for everything. We deserve it, after all WE are the ones who educated all those leaders, scientists and professionals of today (and those up and coming ones.) Devil1

Actually, I think the real blame goes to the politicians and corporations that put more stock in testing and teaching tests then letting teachers teach thinking skills. After all, an ignorant populous is easier to mislead and control than an educated, critical thinking populous. So some teachers, somewhere must have had philosophy lessen that went south.

No new posts 04-03-2013 00:59 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

SEE .... it is a teacher's fault. A lesson they taught did not get through to the student. Winknudge

But you are probably right Amethyst, politicians DO like to try to keep the masses in ignorance and "rule" them through fear. I guess it is too hard for them to think of another way to get the masses to do what they (the politicians) want.

And I should probably get out of this topic before I cause a riot on the site. I will go back to talking about the weather now .....

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 04-03-2013 at 01:17.
No new posts 04-03-2013 01:14 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

What's "Honey-Boo-Boo"????

If he's in Belgium, I haven't seen him yet...

Confused1

No new posts 04-03-2013 01:38 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Honey Boo-Boo is a show about a 6 year old beauty pageant (dare I say "brat"?) girl and the life she has with her family. At least that is my take on what I have heard about the show.

I am sure if you are really interested (not) you could look it up on Wikipedia or some other site.

No new posts 04-03-2013 02:18 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

CD, you are far more tactful than I. I'd have called her a Redneck Jon-Benoit Ramsey (sadly, I think that poor little girl ended up with the better deal, despite her tragic death).

No new posts 04-03-2013 06:21 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Daniella T
What's "Honey-Boo-Boo"????

If he's in Belgium, I haven't seen him yet...

Confused1

'Honey Boo-Boo' is the nickname of a redneck Southern kid and her family. Every stereotype is apparently in full play.

No new posts 05-03-2013 01:27 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

I've seen teasers for the show but haven't watched it. Told the hubby that it would be awesome if that family is all refined and stuff when they're not filming.

No new posts 05-03-2013 08:06 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

OK, my curiousity has been satisfied and I will pursue the matter no further Wink

No new posts 05-03-2013 17:19 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

yeah, from the sounds of it, that is perhaps the wisest decision, DT!

No new posts 05-03-2013 18:10 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Daniella T
OK, my curiousity has been satisfied and I will pursue the matter no further Wink

Good idea. I'm sure you'd end up losing at least 20 points of your IQ if you watched any of it! Freak8

No new posts 07-03-2013 18:41 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: