Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Back from Lurkerdommmmmm
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Back from Lurkerdommmmmm
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Buffy!!! Welcome back! Love your Spidey and his amazing friend! LOL Cat

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 14-08-2007 03:36 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Nice to meet you, Buffy!

No new posts 14-08-2007 04:07 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Hi Buffy!

More the merrier!

So come in the door of the Snack J and have a drink at the bar with the Swans...
We may be able to get the Eagle to confess his love for us yet...(TJ really wants the Condor though from all the fics she had written about him as she castes her eyes in his direction...LOL

Ebonyswanne shouts all the oldies coming back a drink and puts all the drinks on Ken's bar tab...he won't mind.hehehe

Joe might have some room on his of Ken's runs out! Now off to the rubber room everyone...it's hotting up there with *Springies* new erotic Swan/Eagle pics!...Kinky mmmm wonder if she will do the Hot tub from Bruises pic mmmm...LOL(Springie I can see you blushing all the way from Ozzie)

welcome

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 14-08-2007 at 06:03.
No new posts 14-08-2007 06:01 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Wow, the return of the oldies. Pharoah

Hello there Buffy! I've seen your art on the artistic palette. Looks great! You'll draw more, won't you?

No new posts 14-08-2007 07:50 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Buffy
Can I come out of lurkerdom with you? Huh? Can I? Can I?

Oooh - yes please! More people to play with!!! Animehello

Especially Buffy who does some HOTHOTHOT artwork!

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 14-08-2007 07:59 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Buffy!

*pouncehuggles* How you doing?

Great to see you again.

Oh it is wonderful to see everyone again.

*settles down at the bar and enjoys a round of drinks with everyone*

So how high are we making Ken's tab? Wink

No new posts 14-08-2007 08:03 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Hello Bufster Animekiss

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 14-08-2007 08:09 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Welcome back Buffy!

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 14-08-2007 09:44 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Damn high! I have a glass of wine in my hand right now so my posts could get dangerous!

She look at the newbies and oldies gathered around the table and observes the Condor playing darts in the cornerhe has TJ for company..., so far so good!

The Eagle watches the real Swan swaying her hips as she cleans the counter and turns her back to him to load the dishwasher..

he leans over the counter a bit to see her bottom as she leans over....before he ducks his head pretending not to notice as she turns around...

The Swallows sees it all, an starts to tease the Swan, who just flicks the smart ass with her towel as he ducks for cover...

The Owl just shakes his head and asks for another glass of water...his tab is really bigger than Kens....

We have to make up the difference firebird! banana3

No new posts 14-08-2007 09:51 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Is she serving Gallactors too? shadowboxing

So I can hang out with Ego at a glass of wine and make fun of a drunken Eagle...... turnip

No new posts 14-08-2007 11:18 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Yeah why not! He looks good in a fluffy pink rode don't you think! You should see the pic that Springie drew! Post it springie... I like it!

No new posts 14-08-2007 11:24 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

I wonder how that robe would look on Ego? Sailorchibi Pink would contrast sharply with blue, don't you think?

No new posts 14-08-2007 11:39 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Well red and blue are complimentary colours....

so pink and blue....Smirk

No new posts 14-08-2007 11:44 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Yupe, there's something missing? Or too much white...

No new posts 14-08-2007 11:48 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

ahhh the final colour contrast!!!!

No new posts 14-08-2007 11:52 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Buffy Buffy is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-07-2001

spacer

Black works better!

* Reminded of lyrics, Buff starts singing a little K.W.Sheppard.

Blue on black
Tears on a river
Push on a shove
It don't mean much
Joker on jack
A match on a fire
Cold on ice
A dead man's touch
Whisper on a scream
Doesn't change a thing
Won't bring you back
Blue on black

Ow. Git down.

* Buff boogies for a while and then gets back to the topic...

Wonderful to see you all again! Cheers new and old faces! Yeah, I'll probably be inspired to do more artwork. Feeling more creative lately, which is why I thought I'd poke my head in after a year's absence more or less. (Also perking up at DaHouse in my Zmei/Regi alter ego.)

*Buffy grabs a beer and saluds, and then snogs the always delish Madilayn just for fun. How iz ya girlie? Thanks for sharing the thread! Here: Beer!

"Spider sense....tingling."

No new posts 14-08-2007 11:54 Buffy is offline Send an Email to Buffy Search for Posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
ahhh the final colour contrast!!!!

Yes, That's it! That's why Ego like his red wine so much! The contrast..... Smurf

No new posts 14-08-2007 11:55 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Grins in a most evil manner

Oh lookee here ... All my favs coming back to the playground.

Time for fun and games and muchos madness!!

I've got a 24 of Bud Light and a carton of Smirnoff ice, as well as the Khaluha, Grand Marnier and Baileys for B52 shooters...

(I'd introduce the tequilas and grenadine for the Tampon shooter, but I think we'd lode the guys)

I'll leave the mini-Flash with the big-Flash and we can party harty!!

Speaking of Party Harty ... My NYC trip got cancelled so I am spending the weekend of my barfday (21 sept) at Niagara Falls (canuck side) with just me and the girls!!! Will anyone be willing to come on down and party with a baby-free swannie??

I digress ... as usual ...

So I have the booze and the internet at work ...

Heh heh

WELCOME BACK!!!!!

Party time!!

SJ

whoo

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 14-08-2007 12:53 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Animecheers Can I borrow your squeelie, SJ?
Squeeeeeeeeeeee....
ahhh, I feel better! I am so excited to see so many of you back. It's definitely party time!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 14-08-2007 13:29 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

I would take the time to say Welcome Buffy but this Owl is feeling a little shy with all these incredible writers and artists coming back.
(I am only just starting to feel comfortable with the ones I have been sharing the board with for the last few months)
(And you guys want me to post a story with all this incredible talent around? Not at this time, No way, uhh uhh)
*Cloud takes stories off of desktop and hides them in nested folders*

I'm going to go hide in the corner over there with my drink and observe all the hilarity going on.

*Swans and Eagles on the loose, Condors thowing darts and Galactors hanging out at the Snack J. Could be some interesting stuff to watch.*

BTW Ebony us Owls may eat a lot but we always pay our tab. hehehe
Animeboxer

No new posts 14-08-2007 14:17 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (5): « previous  1  [2]  3  4  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: