Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Just when you thought it was safe
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Just when you thought it was safe
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello Clouddancer! and did you say Imi?

OMG have not spoken to Imi in ages and she is around?

*goes searching through the forums for the lost imicondor*

No new posts 14-08-2007 08:00 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

She has vanished again, not sure where though Katse

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 14-08-2007 08:11 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Will keep looking in case she is bured under a mountain of fics somewhere Wink2

No new posts 14-08-2007 08:16 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

I have only seen her once since I have been here...so your probably right!(Berg Katse I think you mean) Se was fun when she was here!

I tend to be here more when I'm writing because it is a distraction...I need distractions to get ideas...strange but true!

No new posts 14-08-2007 10:37 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Nah, Imi and Katse are two different people. Imi is in Australia, Katse originally started this forum and is in Canada.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 14-08-2007 10:39 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

I've had a bit of chat with Katze last night. I'll ask her to return to the forum.
Lord Katze, your humble minions are awaiting you!Bowdown

Never met Imi, though Sad2

No new posts 14-08-2007 11:00 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

mmm my mistake! not to worry...It's that Ego influence!

I have had few glasses of red wine tonight and am a little tipsy...(the truth...Jun will kick me out of the bar if I'm not carfeul...Ken...Ebony cries out!)
so I'm doing well with the typing!

I'm writing so I'm hangin around! self disapline out the window!

No new posts 14-08-2007 11:06 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Hmmm Ego and red wine.... Will she kick Ken out of the bar too? serenade Oh no! Piccie Idea! Blankaroll

No new posts 14-08-2007 11:10 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

mmmm I'm kicked out of the bar right now!

I'm going to watch a moooovie........ and have a glass of Baileys...ahhhh

I'm not fit to writ right nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww LOL

Its late but then IvoryEagle is flying in his pretend plane right now!

f15

No new posts 14-08-2007 11:47 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

OOh, poor Ivory Eagle.....he hasn't returned. Do you think we scared him off? Blackbat

No new posts 14-08-2007 11:58 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Ahhhhh Imi - How we miss thee.

We must send out a search party to find our favourite Condor!!

Can we entice with smutty fics and art?

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 14-08-2007 12:43 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

ooh that might work SJ.

Imi loved seeing smut especially involving the condor.

I guess this means as well as my current fic I should start writing a smutty one at some point?

*ponders condor smut for Imi*

No new posts 14-08-2007 13:10 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Heh heh .. I think we are ALL somewhat addicted to smut here.

I could threaten posting an interesting threesome fic that I did with her involving two swans and a condor ...

Will that bring her out of retirement?

Whatcha think?

HAHA! Come and stop me, IMI!!

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 14-08-2007 13:14 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Ooh, Imi, come back! We have smut for you!!!

And SJ, go ahead! Post that threesome fic! Thta's something I don't think I'll be doing (uh... you know what I meant... Blushing ) anytime soon.

No new posts 14-08-2007 14:29 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Nahhh Maddy has already done the threesome bit...I don't think I could do it Justice TJ might be able too!
peace

No new posts 14-08-2007 22:05 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Uh... no.... not I.... I don;t really think I could do a threesome justice... Naughty is as close as I come to that!!!

No new posts 14-08-2007 22:35 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Putting my next bit of Swan/Eagle smut in clubhouse today...Imi sounds like she writes some good stuff then!

No new posts 14-08-2007 23:18 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Smut? Addicted? Me? No. Never. Ever. Write Smut? Me?

I'm as pure as the driven Slush. : blushes after re-reading Bruise: Hmmm. Had better get back to that one. Smut was going to get even more smuttier - and involve foodsmut as well......

3some Condor Swan Eagle

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 15-08-2007 05:44 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Those Kinky birdies! mmmm delicous

I had thought of doing on that involved body chocolate, whipped cream, and a fruit platter...mmmmm

No new posts 15-08-2007 06:06 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

....and red wine.....

No new posts 15-08-2007 06:12 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
« previous  1  [2]  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: