Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Just when you thought it was safe
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Just when you thought it was safe
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Wink Just when you thought it was safe Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Not a newbie as such but the return of an oldie.

I hope you have all been well and looking after yourselves?

Sorry for being gone so long but it was necessary.

Looking forward to reading through some things and maybe getting back to writing again.

*hugs*

FB

No new posts 11-08-2007 10:18 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

OMG!

FB!!

Long time no see!

:smiles: Uh, do you even remember me?

Welcome back - it's damn good to see your pretty face again!!

So ... What's been happening? New life/love/kids/dog?

Yay - I love your fics, so I'm pretty darn excited to see you back!!

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 11-08-2007 13:21 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

animepompom Firebird!!! I'm so glad to see you back! I was just thinking about you, wondering how your son is doing...I hope things are better for you now...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 11-08-2007 13:40 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Things are just as crazy as ever. So lets see some bullet points of events..

Son is getting better.

Mum and brother in law got sick

Other brother had an op

Still driving hubby nuts (but thats how he loves me anyway)

Been helping with lots of projects in the game im a part of (though not really playing it)

Work is as crazy as ever.

Think thats the small points.

Its wonderful to be back got some fic ideas I have been trying to straighten out in my mind and once I finalise something Ill post it.

It is wonderful to see you both around, have been reading your fics and giggling uncontrollable at some of your pics springie.

How have you both been?

Whats new with you?

No new posts 11-08-2007 15:06 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Glad you liked them, Firebird...I have a good chuckle everytime I draw one...
Not much new here...I've been spending the summer swimming with my kids and drawing crazy Gatch pictures...I have company in town through the entire month of August...although they aren't staying with me...but I'm about to start school again(I teach) and I won't be able to do as much...but, hey, I'll still have weekends...LOL

can't wait to read more fics from you! Spin1

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 11-08-2007 15:47 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Hi there Firebird,

We have not met before, so let me introduce myself.

I'm Ebony (put out her hand and offers a big smile ans says "G'day" The rest speaks for itself in posts LOL

Have you post fics else were??? I love to go and read what people have done, it can be very inspiring...

I may have already read some if you posted them under another name in Archive. I read heaps there before I joined any sites.

Anyway looking forward to chatting with you... so take a seat and lets have coffee or tea would you like a Cappuccino???

No new posts 12-08-2007 02:52 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I don't think we've met either Firebird. It's great to see you on the board!

No new posts 12-08-2007 03:24 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Heya Firebird - looks like its the week for oldbies to come back into the fold! welcome

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 12-08-2007 06:59 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

I'm a relatively new, Egobossler obssessed member so I don't think I met you either. Welcome back on boards!welcome

No new posts 12-08-2007 07:26 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Yeah watch out for Amy! She is a Galactor devilstar after all!

And I am convinced she is having and affair with Ego...

One day I will write a fic about you and Ego...even if it doesn't get published and I send it to your email dear..do want a love triangle with the swan???

She is the main influence of a new trend in fics about Count Egobossler! And they are great! She's a good story teller!

No new posts 12-08-2007 10:15 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

TJ - I do remember you and it is great to see you again.

Ebony - Have some posted here but current one I am working on is at the Clubhouse. Got another one I am finishing and will post that into fics when I am happy with it. It is a short one called It shouldn't happen to an eagle.

Maddy - Great to see you and look forward to reading more of your work.

Amy - Its always good to have a balance and without the bad guys how would the good guys look so good?

I am not going to be the mad poster I was before but I am looking forward to letting loose my creative side to write/finish some fics.

It is really great to see you all! Grouphug

No new posts 12-08-2007 10:23 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
Yeah watch out for Amy! She is a Galactor devilstar after all!

And I am convinced she is having and affair with Ego...

One day I will write a fic about you and Ego...even if it doesn't get published and I send it to your email dear..do want a love triangle with the swan???

She is the main influence of a new trend in fics about Count Egobossler! And they are great! She's a good story teller!

Yesss! It worked! Now Ebony, what do I have to do to get that fic out from you? Me, the Swan and Ego,.... yesssss Flamebounce
Let's see how I can persuade TJ to add Ego in her fanfics....he's is such a great character.....

No new posts 12-08-2007 10:27 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Your on Amy! just you wait do want it to be very SWOONEY!!!mmmm

No new posts 12-08-2007 10:34 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
Let's see how I can persuade TJ to add Ego in her fanfics....he's is such a great character.....

I just might... I recently acquired Eagle Riders on DVD and I'm in the process of watching the series. I'm still waaaay back in the beginning of the Gatch II eps, but once I've seen the Fighter eps I'll be sure to write him into something... Wink

No new posts 12-08-2007 17:54 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Welcome back Firebird! I'm so glad to hear your son is getting better.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 12-08-2007 18:59 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Firebird It's great to see you back online. Also it's good to hear that your son is doing better. Huggles to ya and welcome back to the craziness of Gatchmania!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 13-08-2007 13:30 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

And here is the thread of looooove! Hey'as FB *smoochhug* welcome back hope things are all good with you Hug

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 13-08-2007 13:45 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

It is great to see you all, so many familiar faces and a few new ones.

Am loving all the artwork and fics!

You all take care now!

Huggles

No new posts 13-08-2007 16:13 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Hello FB!

I am new here as well.

As for it being the week for oldbies to come back into the fold, where is Imi?
I miss her. She was the one to drag me in here kicking and screaming (not) Laugh2

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 13-08-2007 at 17:43.
No new posts 13-08-2007 17:41 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer

I just might... I recently acquired Eagle Riders on DVD and I'm in the process of watching the series. I'm still waaaay back in the beginning of the Gatch II eps, but once I've seen the Fighter eps I'll be sure to write him into something... Wink

Wait a second here! I've never seen Gatch2 or fighter! Crap hope I'm not getting it all wrong!!!

TJ you can do it! The latest one with Gel Sadra is great!

Firebird I'll have go and read some then in Clubhouse...looking forward to it!

No new posts 13-08-2007 21:51 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
[1]  2  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: