Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Eagle/Swan Love
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  15  16  [17]  18  19  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eagle/Swan Love
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hahahaha...could be hello, too...*grin*

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 06-08-2007 00:55 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Looks to me like she dropped him a visit animewink

No new posts 06-08-2007 08:11 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Oh, is *that* what they're calling it these days? Wink

No new posts 06-08-2007 14:26 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Goodbye? It looks more like *hello*.... Biggrins

and come up to my room.

No new posts 06-08-2007 16:59 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oops

should have read to the end of the thread before I replied. Heh

No new posts 06-08-2007 17:01 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

S'okay, you got the idea! Wink

No new posts 06-08-2007 17:05 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Looks like Mark is asking why they didn't knock first before entering...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 07-08-2007 04:36 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Looks like she made him K.O.

No new posts 07-08-2007 06:28 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

That's a great picture Springie. I love the perspective.

He doesn't look as happy as she does though Needhug

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 07-08-2007 06:51 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks, Meridian! The Swan finally pounced on her man...and he's not happy with the person who entered the room...Spin1

No new posts 07-08-2007 13:37 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

See, I'm still thinking that she got him in a headlock and he's embarrassed about it... Biggrins

No new posts 07-08-2007 14:55 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Yep, there's no escape... Luvu 5 I like the headlock idea, wonder if I could draw that? *giggle*

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 07-08-2007 at 15:09.
No new posts 07-08-2007 15:09 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Oh, God.

I love this thread!! My Eagle/Swan heart is pounding in all those nice ways!!

I was going to add a couple of pics of my own, but I figure that I couldn't compete with you guys.

I'm in an all swoony mess over your talents....yummy yummy

More more more!!

Oh, and Springie - I need information from yuo to send you the Corel package, dear ... PM or email me, darlin!!

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 07-08-2007 15:09 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
I was going to add a couple of pics of my own, but I figure that I couldn't compete with you guys.

Are you kidding me??? YOU??? Your pics are exactly what inspired me to start trying! They are yummy and gorgeous!!!!

And this is no competition...this is all about ways we can manipulate our favorite birdies...so get manipulating! (where's my whip? Or better yet...yoyo) *grin*

Pleeeeease add some piccies, SJ...do I have to beg? It won't be pretty...Bowdown

No new posts 07-08-2007 15:13 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

SJ, I sent you a PM...mail

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 07-08-2007 at 15:17.
No new posts 07-08-2007 15:16 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

SJ, please add your pics! I love them too!!!!!

No new posts 07-08-2007 15:27 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

Okay, okay ...

Will do ... But they aren't as yummeroonie as Springie's...

I'll see what I have in the sketchbooks when I get home.

SJ

Sighhh

No new posts 07-08-2007 15:43 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Go take a gander over at SJ's page at the clubhouse...yes, they are yumeroonie!!! Can't wait to see more!!! Thumbsup

No new posts 07-08-2007 17:46 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
See, I'm still thinking that she got him in a headlock and he's embarrassed about it... Biggrins

Interesting TJ! I was thinking: something distracted Our Eagle and our Swanie took him down. Our Eagle is embarassed and looking at the the distraction, eg. A Condor walking in and making a rude "comment"

Springie! I still have your whip, you are welcome to it if you need it although is sounds as though you prefer your yoyo. I have been thinking of bringing it out again to get SJ moving on one of her stories but have also wondered if SJ has been away for a while.

SJ! Let me be the third to beg for some swoonie Eagle/Swan pics or even some Swan/Condor pics in the other thread. I will not use the whip for persuasion here. I will just use it to get some more No or War out of you! It has been a while since you added anything to either story.

No new posts 07-08-2007 19:53 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

LOL

Sorry - I have, actually, been away. Took some much needed vacation time.

But back to work, and fics now ...

Gleeeeeeeeeeee

Was actually planning to shock yu all with a Swan pairing that is cloer to home (pour moi) ... nut will do a swan/eagle one for ya...

SJ

Sighhh

No new posts 08-08-2007 01:10 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  15  16  [17]  18  19  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  15  16  [17]  18  19  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: