Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Golden Olidie
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Golden Olidie
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Golden Olidie Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I was looking for soemthing else when I found this. My god I haven't seen this since the late 70s.

Planet Of The Apes cartoon

No new posts 05-08-2007 22:37 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Scary! I remember this...

No new posts 06-08-2007 00:20 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I didn't know it was a cartoon, too...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 06-08-2007 01:19 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

They look socialy and technologicaly underdeveloped next to us..... Of course, I never seen the cartoons.

No new posts 06-08-2007 08:15 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
RE: Golden Olidie Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

The cartoon was made in the late 70s, so the Apes would be similar technogolgy wise as us in the late 70s. If anybody wants to know more about the cartoon, then go to Return Of the Planet Of The Apes Wiki page.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Metaliant on 07-08-2007 at 18:09.
No new posts 07-08-2007 18:08 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: