Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Eagle/Swan Love
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  13  14  [15]  16  17  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eagle/Swan Love
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I love the kimono.... You've drew the details prfectly...

No new posts 28-07-2007 08:03 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Absolutely, that's come out beautifully.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 28-07-2007 08:35 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I love the geisha pic, SPringie! Although you should also post the color version... it's not as 'traditional', but just as beautiful!

And yes, Amy... get that smut going! In fics, in drawings, I don't care! Just go go go!!!!!!

No new posts 28-07-2007 13:59 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Thanks, guys...That one was challenging, but fun...here she is in color (I liked the sepia look better)...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 28-07-2007 14:12 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

All the great pics that you guys have been doing...

mmmm more Ego and Junie ones huh...The affair continues! will there be a jealous Eagle in there too??

The Geisha is beautiful!

Springie, you really got the Japanese traditional look,Well done!

I have only done one of Jun/Princess as to what she might look like in her 30's(since it is the anniversary and all of Gatch.)

But that is about it, I'll do a Geisha one eventually...I have to be in the mood!

No new posts 30-07-2007 03:41 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks, Ebony! I'll be waiting for more of your piccies!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 30-07-2007 04:07 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Well here is a mature Swan in her 30's, I hope she has aged gracefully.

How could the Eagle resist her...Happy 30th Anniversay Gatchaman

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 30-07-2007 at 06:05.
Reason: add picture
No new posts 30-07-2007 06:04 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh, she is indeed beautiful,... and elegant. I hope she's still as good with kicking goons. I like how you drew her hand

No new posts 30-07-2007 07:20 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

TJ, you wanted fanfic, then fanfic shall be! Check on Fanfiction.net.

Now, the protagonists might seem out of character, but they're created after the Eagle Riders versions, that was quite different from the old Gatchaman. I tried to keep the Condor close to the original series though.

No new posts 30-07-2007 13:40 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Beautiful piccie of Jun, Ebony! I love the pose, too...she looks so relaxed. She must be watching Ken work on her "Honey-Do" list...LOL animewink

And, Amy, I'm so excited to hear there is some new ficcage..I'll be sure to check it out! Animeclap

No new posts 30-07-2007 15:20 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks Amy! I'm off to check!!!!

ETA....Bwaaaaaa haaaa haaaaa.... I was seriously ROFL 2 at that one!!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 30-07-2007 at 16:32.
No new posts 30-07-2007 15:37 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

More Eagle lovin'... Cloud9

No new posts 31-07-2007 21:49 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

That picture is soooo hot..... Flame2

And Ebony, I love your Jun drawing! How elegant and sophisticated Jun looks!

No new posts 31-07-2007 22:55 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Springie you just keep bringing out so many great pics! Do you put these on your web page???

I'll have to go and check it out as I have not been to Jun's joint in a while so I'll have to drop in for a drink....

No new posts 01-08-2007 23:32 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Heehee...thanks! I haven't put anything on Jun's Joint yet...but TJ and I are co-owners now. It is still being worked on by our friend, Tim... but the fanart will be there...along with my (and TJs Luvu2 ) fanfics, animations and screenshots...

but I have a Deviant Art site...I've been posting them there...

http://springie.deviantart.com/

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 01-08-2007 at 23:57.
No new posts 01-08-2007 23:53 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Springie, you are sooo funny! My fics will look miserable next to yours, since you have all of those yummy picfics!

And yes, I think it's awesome that you'll have a proper place to put all of your drawings!

No new posts 02-08-2007 02:21 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Awwwwww...You can have some picfics too...Huggles

*waitaminute*

*AHEM* I believe you have a smut-alicious picfic coming soon to a website near us? Do you not??? Winknudge

Anyway, there is No way your fics can look miserable...Wink1

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 02-08-2007 at 02:56.
No new posts 02-08-2007 02:43 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

I agree with Springie! cheerleader2

I haven't read a terrible fic from you yet. Clap

Well maybe I have had to give some terrible groans at those puns you come up with but..... I don't think that counts.

No new posts 02-08-2007 03:23 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Ooooh.... you like the puns do you, CD?

Bwaaaaa haaaaa haaa.....

You don't know what you're in for! Winknudge

And Springie, you are right. That one will be the *ultimate* fic, thanks to you! Smooch2

No new posts 02-08-2007 13:47 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Ooooh.... you like the puns do you, CD?

I love the puns. Luvu1

I am a great fan of puns and dry English humor, love the Monty Python type humor, my parents being British. (In fact I am British too, still have my European Passport, but consider myself Canadian as I was brought across the pond when I was less than a year old.)

No new posts 02-08-2007 21:38 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  13  14  [15]  16  17  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  13  14  [15]  16  17  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: