Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » New You Tube Video
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New You Tube Video
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
New You Tube Video Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Someone used my animations to make a video tribute to Gatchaman/BOTP on You Tube...it turned out pretty nice...check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lSnb0aRPMc

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 22-07-2007 at 13:25.
No new posts 22-07-2007 13:24 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ah, we got the next George Lucas here.

No new posts 23-07-2007 20:31 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I think that's a huge compliment to you, Springie!Bowdown

No new posts 23-07-2007 20:55 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Fairlight65 has made another You Tube video...and there are more to come...this is a tribute to Joe...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAc8u6vOwLw

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 29-07-2007 at 16:35.
No new posts 29-07-2007 16:34 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh, even more! Thanks for posting this, Springie!

No new posts 29-07-2007 17:44 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

I finally got to look at these, well done to fairlight65!

It's good to see your pics being put to good use. Next we need a Swan and and an Eagle tribute.(I like Enya)

Thanks for sharing these, I hope you put them on your site Springie.If you haven't already Flashing2

No new posts 30-07-2007 08:31 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

**** GG shakes head and goes...Joe tribute... must check this out!!!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 30-07-2007 13:00 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

And Fairlight has just put up a Ken/Mark tribute.

here is the link .........I hope.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfQ-JUnfLDA&sdig=1

Go and enjoy. For some reason it is not working for me today.

No new posts 01-08-2007 20:04 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Neither for me, CD.

The url contained a malformed video id. Puppydogeyes

No new posts 01-08-2007 20:11 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Uh1 Lets try this again. I was sure I already typed this. Evil

Amy if you continue to have difficulties try going to the Joe/Jason tribute and see if the Ken/Mark one appears in the box to the right of the video. If not you could try clicking on Fairlights' name and see if all the video's s/he has created appear.

Oh just ocurred to me, don't click on the link, cut and paste into the address bar.
It worked for me, after spending an hour on the phone with my service provider and discovering my modem had some incorrect settings.

No new posts 01-08-2007 22:43 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

That worked CD when I clicked on the fairlight in the Jason/Joe one.

I felt it was more Ken though. But I liked it...Just love my Gatch!

You don't realize how much Jun/Ken stuff there is through out the series until you watch a highlight like that, much more than Joe/Jun...it is not in the minds of the fans!

No new posts 02-08-2007 00:33 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Try this link for the Mark/Ken tribute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfQ-JUnfLDA

I hope this helps

No new posts 02-08-2007 00:34 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Thank you Ebony, it works now, with your link.
Great vid, there's even some Gatch F screenshots. Yippee

No new posts 02-08-2007 06:52 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

those were both very cool... Kens music was a little better suited. IMHO

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 02-08-2007 13:08 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Fairlight has done it again! This one was a Ken/ Jun one...titled "Kenny's in Love" ...so cute! Rainbow3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2Hs0uz4zAc

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 04-08-2007 at 15:37.
No new posts 04-08-2007 15:36 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Yuck! KENNY?????

That reminds me of Kenny G.... *shudder*.... And picturing Kenny G in the Eagle Costume is *not* pretty. Trust me. Spooked

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 04-08-2007 at 16:48.
No new posts 04-08-2007 16:48 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

hahahahaha...kenny...didn't think of Kenny G....or worse... Kenny Rodgers!!! Omfg

No new posts 04-08-2007 16:51 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Hahaha, I like the music..... it's fitting

No new posts 04-08-2007 18:57 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: