Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rant! » Grrrrrr!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Grrrrrr!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Grrrrrr! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I tried to login on my tablet. As it turns out, it was an Etch-A-Sketch, and I don't even own a tablet! Also, I'm out of vodka.

Okay, that actually didn't happen. I just thought this would be a nice change from the usual rants!

No new posts 07-10-2012 18:57 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Move away from the vodka. Just move away...

No new posts 07-10-2012 19:32 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Victoria Victoria is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-10-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

There is only one way out of this situation. Chocolate milkshake. Alcoholic1

My fanart is here

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Victoria on 07-10-2012 at 20:08.
No new posts 07-10-2012 19:58 Victoria is offline Send an Email to Victoria Homepage of Victoria Search for Posts by Victoria Add Victoria to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Or a chocolate mudslide pie.

Obviously that Condor I sent you is not doing his duty. Return him and I will send you the next model. Devil1

No new posts 07-10-2012 20:37 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Move away from the vodka. Just move away...

She's right. Tequila works much better.

No new posts 07-10-2012 20:42 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Victoria Victoria is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-10-2011

spacer

Dark Valrhona chocolate and blood orange Souffle with crème fraiche sorbet, pistachio tuile and grapefruit compote on the side, together with a glass of Samos dessert wine from Greece. Now how about that?

My fanart is here

No new posts 07-10-2012 21:17 Victoria is offline Send an Email to Victoria Homepage of Victoria Search for Posts by Victoria Add Victoria to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Victoria
Dark Valrhona chocolate and blood orange Souffle with crème fraiche sorbet, pistachio tuile and grapefruit compote on the side, together with a glass of Samos dessert wine from Greece. Now how about that?

As a Greek, I can only second the suggestion for the Samos wine!

But ouzo is also an option Wink

No new posts 07-10-2012 21:53 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer

Pictures, I want drunken etch-a-sketch pictures!!!!!!

Is your condor the Jason or Joe Thax or Joe Asakura model?

Cause if its the Jason or Thax model maybe they aren't bad enough for your mood.

No new posts 08-10-2012 11:00 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

EW ... you must ask your friends to provide you with crates of vodka bottles instead of those tampon packs when you're in one of these moods!

No new posts 08-10-2012 16:13 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

Lol

No new posts 09-10-2012 11:30 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: