Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » For Harry Potter Fans
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page For Harry Potter Fans
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
For Harry Potter Fans Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

If you have FINISHED (completely) reading book 7, you will enjoy this!

http://malakim2099.livejournal.com/51538.html

In case you haven't guessed, there are MANY spoilers in here.

No new posts 25-07-2007 15:25 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

"You are ssssssoooooo evill to do this to Harry Potter fans as it more enjoyable to just read it."

Pulls out his wand. "On guard yooung lady."

No new posts 25-07-2007 17:24 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hey, I'm no dueling magician! I'm not even good enough for the DA! In the HP world, I'm a wimpy Ravenclaw, hiding with my books and writing long parchments' worth of fics. Wink

And yes, it is more enjoyable just to read the book. But once you're done, that link is fun too. Wink

No new posts 25-07-2007 18:34 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

I took some tests online and turned out I'm a Slytherin. Not very surprising.

No new posts 25-07-2007 19:07 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

I turned out to be a Ravenclaw, too...intelligent, witty and capable it says...hahahahaha... Thinking

Hey TJ...don't call us wimps! At least we're not Hufflepuffs! LOL

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 25-07-2007 at 21:21.
No new posts 25-07-2007 21:16 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
I took some tests online and turned out I'm a Slytherin. Not very surprising.

I think I saw this test, but can't remember where. Anyone have the link?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 25-07-2007 at 22:00.
No new posts 25-07-2007 21:59 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

http://www.thealmightyguru.com/reviews/h...quiz-house.html

here's the one i took...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 25-07-2007 22:14 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

I am a Ravenclaw, well what do you know! Shrug

No new posts 25-07-2007 22:46 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well I am a Hufflepuff.

Loyal, Dependable and Hardworking. Probably that Owl personality coming out again.

No new posts 25-07-2007 23:08 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

If Cloud is one, hufflepuffs must be pretty special, then! That definitely sounds like an Owl...Heart

Ebony, we're glad to have another Ravenclaw on board! Hey...that's the one with the bird, right? No wonder!

and Amy, a Slytherin...I'm sure our fav blue guy would fit right in there with you!

No new posts 26-07-2007 03:27 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Hey, I'm no dueling magician! I'm not even good enough for the DA! In the HP world, I'm a wimpy Ravenclaw, hiding with my books and writing long parchments' worth of fics. Wink

And yes, it is more enjoyable just to read the book. But once you're done, that link is fun too. Wink

I have got to admit, I am not exactly a dueling magican myself, but it does help having batteries in the wand though.

Also, are you sure that the link is the real article as just before the book came, I saw on the news that there are so much stuff ont he net about what's in the book?

No new posts 26-07-2007 09:44 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Well I am a Hufflepuff.

Loyal, Dependable and Hardworking. Probably that Owl personality coming out again.

But because you are an owl as well, does that mean you work as a messenger?

No new posts 26-07-2007 09:45 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Took the test and I am a Hufflepuff as well.

Hufflepuff - 13
Ravenclaw - 12
Gryffindor - 11
Slytherin - 7

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Metaliant on 26-07-2007 at 10:17.
No new posts 26-07-2007 10:07 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Springie we are being out numbered buy Hufflepuffs here, they get stronger in numbers!

Tank

No new posts 26-07-2007 11:21 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Slytherin - 14
Gryffindor - 13
Ravenclaw - 10
Hufflepuff - 5

Okay thats my readings.... could it be the Condorish attitude in me????

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 26-07-2007 14:15 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Half-way through and it's only given my answer as an option once. As in, I'd usually do something they didn't think of. So not a useful test. Just as well.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 26-07-2007 16:18 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
Also, are you sure that the link is the real article as just before the book came, I saw on the news that there are so much stuff ont he net about what's in the book?

It's not an article. It's a page by page commentary of the book.

No new posts 26-07-2007 16:23 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
Springie we are being out numbered buy Hufflepuffs here, they get stronger in numbers!

Tank

Also it seems that Ravenclaws are mostly swans and us Huffepuffs aren't.

No new posts 26-07-2007 21:14 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hmmm!

If Ravenclaws are intelligent, witty and capable
and Hufflepuffs are loyal, dependable and hardworking

What does the site list as characteristics of Slytherin and Griffindor? *Cloud is now trying to remember the characteristics mentioned in the books. And is also wondering how they measure up to Owl, Eagle, Swan, Condor and Swallow characteristics.*

No new posts 26-07-2007 21:38 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

I'm Hufflepuff - I'm shocked at myself!

Hufflepuff - 13
Ravenclaw - 12
Gryffindor - 10
Slytherin - 6

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 26-07-2007 21:59 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
[1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: