Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rant! » Short but not sweet
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Short but not sweet
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Short but not sweet Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Angryfire September has done more than its fair share of sucking.

Angryfire It isn't ending soon enough.

Angryfire I've been seriously looking at the two bottles of vodka Dad left in the liquor cabinet!

No new posts 29-09-2012 17:47 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Huggles

September is almost over. I hope things get better for you soon. Huggles

No new posts 29-09-2012 18:16 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

EW, sorry to hear September was not the best for you. Do you think if I send over the Condor to guard those bottles, it will be enough of a distraction to keep you away from them?

No new posts 29-09-2012 19:12 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

EW, I feel for you! Take the Condor and run! animewink

No new posts 29-09-2012 19:42 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

Sorry you're having a hard time of it, hopefully October will be much better for you. Smile

No new posts 29-09-2012 19:49 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
k2p2 k2p2 is a Female
Babbling Loonie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-12-2011

spacer

We will get through this...and yeah, the summer kinda sucked too....

No new posts 29-09-2012 22:11 k2p2 is offline Send an Email to k2p2 Search for Posts by k2p2 Add k2p2 to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

At least there are only thirty days in this month, and tomorrow is the last one.

Hope next month is better.

No new posts 30-09-2012 00:00 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Hope things improve soon, EW. I'm coming to the feeling that this whole year has been kinda yuck. This too shall pass!

No new posts 30-09-2012 00:06 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks, gang! Having the Condor block the liquor cabinet's a great idea...though he'd end up trying to pry me off of him instead of keeping me away from the booze! Condor

No new posts 30-09-2012 01:52 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Victoria Victoria is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-10-2011

spacer

Oh hells, just drink the vodka. Drink it with the Condor. Sure, you'll feel as sick as a dog, but afterwards you'll feel better than ever. Trust me. It's best not to keep ones ires locked up inside. Also, I'd recommend a visit to a good shooting range.

My fanart is here

No new posts 30-09-2012 02:20 Victoria is offline Send an Email to Victoria Homepage of Victoria Search for Posts by Victoria Add Victoria to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Bounce2 Hey, that sounds like fun! Just picture it -- me wheeling around Disabled with the Condor, both having knocked back a bottle of vodka...

No new posts 30-09-2012 02:38 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
jublke
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-10-2009

spacer

Hmm ... I hear the plot bunnies scampering, EW ... Big Grin

Seriously, though, I hope things turn around for you soon. Hugs!!

No new posts 30-09-2012 04:00 jublke is offline Send an Email to jublke Homepage of jublke Search for Posts by jublke Add jublke to your Buddy List
Victoria Victoria is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-10-2011

spacer

I don't know how you look like, but even so the thought itself is VERY amusing. Well, that said, it's you who needs to be amused in the first place, so if it makes you feel better, I say you go for it. Complaints from your liver, neighbours and family be damned.

My fanart is here

No new posts 30-09-2012 04:01 Victoria is offline Send an Email to Victoria Homepage of Victoria Search for Posts by Victoria Add Victoria to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

If it helps, chocolate is a LOT better than vodka! Big Grin

No new posts 30-09-2012 15:32 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
If it helps, chocolate is a LOT better than vodka! Big Grin

I'll second that. I think I have survived this month on chocolate. It hasn't been very good for my diet, but it has kept from snapping at my hubby and kids. However, I come from a family whose preferred drink is a vodka martini (don't float the ice), and the best use I've ever found for the stuff is marinating cocktail olives, don't like the drink itself.

One or two of my cousins and I are the odd ones in the family preferring margaritas.

Though, one day I will be brave enough to try a Long Island Iced Tea. I'm really rather afraid of those. It will either knock me on my a$$, or I'll develop a knew favorite, and considering that I drink regular Iced Tea like water, that would not be a good thing.

No new posts 30-09-2012 15:51 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amethyst
Though, one day I will be brave enough to try a Long Island Iced Tea. I'm really rather afraid of those. It will either knock me on my a$$, or I'll develop a knew favorite, and considering that I drink regular Iced Tea like water, that would not be a good thing.

In that regard, I'm pretty much the same -- I'm afraid I might like it too much. Another one on that list is the Grasshopper, a favorite of my first sister-in-law. She said those things taste exactly like the Keebler cookies by the same name (a small Graham cracker surrounded by mint chocolate, if you're unfamiliar with that cookie. I found those darned things to be pretty addictive!)

No new posts 30-09-2012 18:07 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by ElectricWhite
quote:
Originally posted by amethyst

In that regard, I'm pretty much the same -- I'm afraid I might like it too much. Another one on that list is the Grasshopper, a favorite of my first sister-in-law. She said those things taste exactly like the Keebler cookies by the same name (a small Graham cracker surrounded by mint chocolate, if you're unfamiliar with that cookie. I found those darned things to be pretty addictive!)

I love Grasshoppers! When I make the alcoholic kind I use fat free frozen yogurt instead of ice cream or whipping cream. I also make a virgin variety which is basically a malted mint milkshake.

But that is a drink I've been allowed to have since I was a teenager, so I can control myself with them. That and I keep in mind the calorie count.

No new posts 30-09-2012 18:31 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

When I hear about grasshoppers (the drink) I can't help picturing Raj...

No new posts 30-09-2012 19:24 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

Somehow this thread is turning into a lip- smacking one! I prefer wine, beer and Campari to cocktails (NOT TOGETHER!!!) but I might try a Grasshopper if I get the chance.

Turning back to rant, can I add my own ranting here? Just came down with a bad cold, and it's the busiest time of the year at work whoo

No new posts 30-09-2012 20:09 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Daniella T

Turning back to rant, can I add my own ranting here? Just came down with a bad cold, and it's the busiest time of the year at work whoo

I'll see your cold, I've had it for the last four days, and DH had it before that (missed two days of work); and raise you an F*d up toilet: my toilet is leaking from underneath the base at the floor. Nothing like trying to mop up standing off of the floor when all you want to do is crawl under the covers and die.

No new posts 30-09-2012 20:37 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: