Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Eagle/Swan Love
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  10  11  [12]  13  14  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eagle/Swan Love
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Doesn't hurt to ask? HEre's how the conversation will go:

SJ "Flash, got a proposal for you ... How about you take the night off baseball, I get Josh in to bed really ... really ... early, and you and me have some fun with glow in the dark nookie dice and chocolate body sauce."

Flash. "But, honey. They're short players ... I have to play. Can I take a raincheck?"

SJ As she sighs heavily and stomps away "I need a boyfriend ..."

Flash "C'mon Babe, I have to play. How about after baseball?"

SJ Grunts "Oh you mean at midnight when I'm already asleep and you're "too tired"?"

I've had this conversation many times ...

Maybe ... Maybe if I dressed up as a baseball bat he'd take notice ...

Hmmmmmmmmm ....

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 19-07-2007 20:22 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Deleted
Oops me bad

Move along.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 20-07-2007 at 04:40.
No new posts 19-07-2007 21:24 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Poor Swannie, sounds like it might hurt to ask...how about I send Marky Warky over there to make it all better?Eagle

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 19-07-2007 21:36 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Wow, SJ... sounds like you and Flash have some important issues to work out! How much longer does baseball season go, anyhow? Wink

Just a suggestion... actually USING the chocolate body paint and displaying it to him as you ask MIGHT have more impact... Animecheers

I like the new pic, Springie! How come Jun looks so shocked and Ken looks so oblivious?

No new posts 19-07-2007 21:54 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I'm hoping someone (hint,hint) will write a fanfic to tell why...I want to know what he's saying...whatever it is...Jun is shocked! LOL

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 20-07-2007 02:04 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
quote:
Originally posted by SJ_SwanJun
Yippee

I just read it!!

I'm loving it!! Loving it!!

And now i want more!!

SJ

Yes Ebony! Way to go.

Cloud leans over and whispers in Ebony's ear *Now Here's the deal give her enough to get her hooked and then stop posting. Tell her you will not post more until she posts more of one of her fics.* Cloud looks around to see if SJ is watching. Then wanders away, toying with whip hanging off right hip.

Ohh you are Evil CD but I agree,

I hassled her (SJ) about "When the War is over part 2," and did I even get an Yes Ebony on the way???huh huh

NOOOOO she ignored me!Even with the offer of Tim Tams as bribe material, gee you have to work hard around here!
But I will still post more soon of the story...I will get Angsty at one point...but I won't give it all away. I am enjoying writing it, my other story was frustrating me, but I will finish both of them.

CD I can't wait to read some of your fic's! No pressure..NOT LOL...

I have some more Eagle/Swan drawings for you all, just have to scan them in. I have a sweet bedroom one.

SJ the converstion you had with Flash sounds familiar...

Honey I will just finish this computer game with the guys...or... they are all on tonight honey and I can't let them down, we're doing a mission and they need me for strategy and combat.

By the Ivoryeagle is my Eagle, he logged on one night to shit stir me! Games up boy!

I have a GOOD range of sexy lingerie, satins you name it!
I discovered real chocolate and a whip does the trick! Try that SJ and tie him to the bed... Bondage

No new posts 20-07-2007 08:06 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

*AHEM* Eagle/ Swan drawings??? I'm waiting....

No new posts 20-07-2007 12:45 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Yeah, Springie! You tell her!

Ebony, we're waiting.... Waiting

No new posts 20-07-2007 14:29 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne

I hassled her (SJ) about "When the War is over part 2," and did I even get an Yes Ebony on the way???huh huh

NOOOOO she ignored me!Even with the offer of Tim Tams as bribe material, gee you have to work hard around here!
But I will still post more soon of the story...I will get Angsty at one point...but I won't give it all away. I am enjoying writing it, my other story was frustrating me, but I will finish both of them.

CD I can't wait to read some of your fic's! No pressure..NOT LOL...

I have some more Eagle/Swan drawings for you all, just have to scan them in. I have a sweet bedroom one.

SJ the converstion you had with Flash sounds familiar...

Honey I will just finish this computer game with the guys...or... they are all on tonight honey and I can't let them down, we're doing a mission and they need me for strategy and combat.

By the Ivoryeagle is my Eagle, he logged on one night to shit stir me! Games up boy!

I have a GOOD range of sexy lingerie, satins you name it!
I discovered real chocolate and a whip does the trick! Try that SJ and tie him to the bed... Bondage

Well, now we know where Ivory Eagle got off to. Dayum, would you really let him play in OUR playground and expect him to come out unscathed?!

Heh heh ...

So you're hassling me about War, and now about No, and getting all bratty about me not succumbing to the offer of Tim Tams?

tsk tsk ...

:giggle:

Oh when the budgets are done, sweetie .... when they're done...

I actually am having a hankering to get back in to Rebellion (the rewrite) right at this moment ... I will, of course, have a word with my muse to disallow such yummy suggestions so that I may focus on the fics those of you are demanding ....

sigh ... why must we actually work for a living?

I am thinking of bringing out the sketchbook tonight for a play ... I haven't really done any drawings since before I was pregnant ... eep ...

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 20-07-2007 18:23 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh, SJ, the idea of you getting out that sketchbook gets me all excited! Happy Shock

No new posts 20-07-2007 18:57 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Someone help me! I can't stop drawing pictures! LOL...I loved this pose, and *had* to try it...

No new posts 20-07-2007 22:01 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

You know that picture makes me think of Snowbound Swan.

Perhaps it is those jackets.

No new posts 20-07-2007 22:09 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

It made me think of Snowbound, too... but it should've been Jason with her...LOL

No new posts 20-07-2007 22:31 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

ITA!!! We need to put this into Snowbound!!!!

No new posts 21-07-2007 04:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Yeah definaltey Snowbound for that picture...SJ I only hassled for When the war is over, one fic at a time!

I have a few pics to scan in...Just have to talk to my Eagle about letting me near the scanner, by the way he read one of your fics SJ, Whispering your name...

SJ Budgets! I'm the one who gets hassled about them and then H/O changes the playing field on me after they send them out! Damn it...then demand why I didn't make it that week when the upped them half way through on me...arrrrhhh (Rant done)

No new posts 21-07-2007 08:05 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

So here are some more of my pics,

I hope you like them, I am still learning how to draw them!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 21-07-2007 at 10:45.
No new posts 21-07-2007 10:44 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Very Hot, Ebony!!! I love the lingerie choices! I want the long red gown Jun has on...LOL

In the first pic, Ken needs to be wearing less, though... *grin*

I think you've done a fabulous job with these...I'd love to see more!!!

Jumping cheerleader2

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 21-07-2007 at 13:39.
No new posts 21-07-2007 13:38 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Aww, those are hot, Ebony... Eek1 A veeery sexy Swan there......
Oh well, here I am, back with Ego/Jun sketches....maybe we should start a Ego/Jun Love thread....anyway this seems to be the last...poor Ego....

No new posts 21-07-2007 17:24 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Love it, Amy! Jun looks like she's saying "talk to the hand"..Bwahahahahaha! animepompom

You really draw Ego well, as if you really like him or something...teehee Elfwink2

No new posts 21-07-2007 18:15 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Here's Princess helping mark out of the water after he got dunked under...*grin*

Attachment(s):
extension tinysplash.jpg (173.75 KB, 31 downloads)

No new posts 21-07-2007 19:17 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
« first ...  « previous  10  11  [12]  13  14  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  10  11  [12]  13  14  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: