Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Swan/Condor love
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (20): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Swan/Condor love
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Swan/Condor love Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ok, I started if for you...(I take it you didn't want the Eagle to get jealous, seeing as how that was *his* thread Lol2 )

here's one for Joe and Jun, too...*grin*

Now, let's hear what you think...go for it, TJ!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 15-07-2007 12:48 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ohhhhh.... what do I think? Well, I think you've totally changed the implication by coloring it, darn it! Wink

It certainly looks like some very *tender* moments between the Condor and the Swan. The first one still (even though you've colored in the uniforms) looks like a 'morning after' picture to me. Jun is worried whether Joe will still be interested, or if this was a one night thing for him.... Biggrins

In the second one... I know you say that this is 'after', but to me it looks like 'before'... Joe has those sexy 'bedroom' eyes, and he looks like he's not wearing very much... *sigh*....

Let me just imagine it, for a second... before you go and crush all of my hopes again...

No new posts 15-07-2007 15:00 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

OOOH! so much for me reading well. I actually posted this comment in the other thread but. Here goes again.

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
So what do you think Joe is wearing? (Teehee)

In the second picture:
It is definitely not his numbered T-shirt and for some reason it does not look like his birdstyle.

Perhaps he is in his Pj's.

In the first picture:
Jun is looking concerned, Like Joe has been hurt was my initial thought, but seeing Ebony's and TJ thoughts, I now wonder. Following on from my initial thought, Jun is happy/glad Joe has recovered from whatever put him in hospital. Joe is sitting up in bed. This might explain the clothing/pjs/hopsipal gown (although I am not exactly sure if a hopital gown has a v neck).

No new posts 15-07-2007 16:55 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Both of those are actually birdstyle...the V-shape is where the cowl comes together...

but it could just be a necklace...didn't he wear one in the OAV?

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 15-07-2007 17:00 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Both of those are actually birdstyle...the V-shape is where the cowl comes together...

but it could just be a necklace...didn't he wear one in the OAV?

I had to go back and check my pictures of the birdstyle uniform. I do not know why it does not look right to me *shakes head*.

As for the OAV. Yes they all wore numbered necklaces in the OAV. It was one of the things that I noticed and interested me. It meant my idea, from my universe, of not linking the Birdstyle change/Mute to the bracelet was a good one. I also think necklaces would be a little less obvious than bracelets or numbered t-shirts. Although a numbered necklace could be just as obvious to a good observer. And in the OAV they obviously still changed using the bracelet. (Does any of that make sense?)

No new posts 15-07-2007 17:33 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Yeah, that makes sense to me...there were alot of things that didn't make sense in Gatch... like why didn't we see the guys without their shirts more? LOL

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 15-07-2007 at 19:30.
No new posts 15-07-2007 19:28 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Whoo hoo! Springie, this is awesome! Luvu4 Luvu1

And he even has nipples.... Lol2

No new posts 15-07-2007 20:35 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Pant, Pant Tongue2 Tongue2

I love, I love.

Swoon, see Cloud falling to the floor in a heap. Faint

I don't suppose the towel could slip a little? Hmmmm.

No new posts 15-07-2007 22:02 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Bwahahaha...I knew you'd like the nipples, TJ!

*Springie fans Cloud* "Anyone have any smelling salts?"

Blushing

No new posts 15-07-2007 23:05 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

CD I was saying the same thing ..that towel needs to fall off the screen...

WTG springie Huggles

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 16-07-2007 01:16 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Springie your drawings are sooo good.

I really like that Condor pic.I have to step outside to cool off.

I haven't seen the AVO's so I only go by BOTP or Gatchaman. I have seen a few clips but that is it, they look flat in the few screen shots that I have seen.

It looks like I'm going to see Phantom of the Opera in Melbourne soon, my Eagle is taking me...so excited!

No new posts 16-07-2007 02:32 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Glad you liked it, Ebony!

Ooooo... Phantom of the Opera is my favorite! Hope you enjoy it!

No new posts 16-07-2007 02:38 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

We are looking at the bookings now to fly down to Melbourne for the beginining of August... Melbonites are more cultures than sydneyites.

I'm lucky to get 2 weeks off when it comes to work...

No new posts 16-07-2007 02:58 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Hmmmm.... do I see a Katse of the Opera fic in the making? Or more Egobossler... his blue skin counts as a deformity... right? Wink

No new posts 16-07-2007 20:10 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

It's been a while since I did a Joe piccie...so here goes... Can you guess what is happening here? This actually goes with Replacements 2 (the fic I am working on...or supposed to be working on *grin*)

No new posts 21-07-2007 21:38 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Hmmmm.... do I see a Katse of the Opera fic in the making? Or more Egobossler... his blue skin counts as a deformity... right? Wink

Nooo. Not to me anyway. He's more sexy this way. BTW, he does like opera and classical things a lot...

No new posts 22-07-2007 05:31 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

I could see Ego of the opera because he likes classical music and opera...

No new posts 22-07-2007 05:55 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I love the new drawing, Springie! It sure does remind me of your 'caught in the act' screenshot!!!!

No new posts 23-07-2007 20:47 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

This one was a little better before I colored it...sometimes the smearing of the colored pencils screws me up...but I had to try this ...is our Swannie sneaking into Joe's trailer? Bad Swannie...LOL

No new posts 24-07-2007 04:25 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Ohhh, I love her panties....

No new posts 24-07-2007 05:05 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
[1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (20): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: