Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rant! » Not really a rant
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Not really a rant
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

As I said to someone in email last night, "I can be a little neurotic. It's part of my charm." Smile I often deal with it by poking fun at myself.

No new posts 22-07-2012 00:18 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

CW big hug from me to.

I keep reading about what happened at the movie premier and am horrified, I just can't wrap my head around what happened.

Yet, I can't say that Australia isn't getting more violent as the days pass.

No new posts 22-07-2012 10:46 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

It's easy to say that these things disproportionally happen in the US (and they do), but then there was a mall shooting in Toronto in early June. Bleh.

Oddly, that didn't really contribute to the anxiety thing for me (outside of a quick check on family in that area). It's just some kind of flare-up. At least now I'm not feeling solidly anxious all the time. It comes and goes.

My DH said, "I'm sorry."

I said, "Uh, why? It's got nothing to do with you. I have no idea of what started it."

He said, "I'm a man. I generally assume it was my fault."

*shakes head* Smile

No new posts 22-07-2012 10:52 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

You have him well trained then Chris!thumbsup2

No new posts 22-07-2012 11:12 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: