Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Eagle/Swan Love
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  5  6  [7]  8  9  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eagle/Swan Love
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh yeeees it does...*Springie twists evil moustache*
Can't wait to see it!!!! Inluv1

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 10-07-2007 02:58 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Another new one I drew for TJ...for an upcoming fic..I can't wait to see what she has in store for us!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 11-07-2007 21:58 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

GET IT ON BABY!

But then how could he resist the Swan...

Wink3

No new posts 11-07-2007 22:41 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Lol

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Ooh.... positioning... sounds... interesting...

Talk about positioning Springie!!!!!!

Whooo yeah!

No new posts 12-07-2007 01:07 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Oh Springie, you're giving away my smut!!!!!

(But what a way to drum up readership for my fic, before it's even finished yet! Wink )

No new posts 12-07-2007 01:49 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

woohoo Well, I think everyone has been waiting for some smut from you!!! Now, they know it is coming soon! Pretty

No new posts 12-07-2007 01:57 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ah, Yes! Smut. Animeflower

But we are waiting for some smut from you too, Springie. Or is "The Hostile Makeover Plan" going to have smut in it as well as the angst?

No new posts 12-07-2007 02:06 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

watchout sorry...no smut in this one...just angsty swoony stuff! bump2

No new posts 12-07-2007 03:53 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

I read up to chapter 5 today...I like it Springie, the idea of Katse putting virus in cosmetics! Now they have to find a cure for the Swan..angsty! I an emotionally involed in the story Crying5 Not the Swan...

TJ has another swooney fic coming, I wonder if the picie is for the one she gave me a preview of...ooooswooonnney here we come if it is.... Inluv1

I'm feeling a bit better today so I will have another go at drawing my Eagle and Swan...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 12-07-2007 at 05:11.
No new posts 12-07-2007 05:11 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Glad you're better, Ebony! I'll be posting more fic today! And don't worry, I don't think I'm capable of killing the Swan...or any of my birdies!

I'll be watching for the Eagle/ Swan pic! WinkSwan

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 12-07-2007 at 13:19.
No new posts 12-07-2007 13:17 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Yeah, Springie, YOU'RE the one writing a fic with no smut!!!!! rollingpin

Yes, Ebony, that one scene was from the fic. but I'm not done writing it. It's going slowly because I'm on a big contract at work right now, and I'm often lucky to get 3 or 4 pages written in a single day. Sigh... but I figure that if I make sure I get SOME done every day then eventually it will get done!

Funny thing is, I never intended for there to be smut in there... but a week ago I got stuck in a power out (long story) and while I was waiting the smut idea just crept into my mind and wouldn't go away.... Wink

Have you guys seem my IM (with Springie) of Smut on the Spot? That's our original 'power out' story. It's pretty baaaaadddddd..... neither of us had ever written smut before. But if I post it, will you guys all agree that we've posted our smut and you can be done with it?

No new posts 12-07-2007 20:39 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

*GULP* ...oh my, are you *sure* you wanna do that??? and did we ever finish it? My mind is fuzzy...Slideshow

LOL... I didn't write smut...but I *did* draw it, doesn't that count??? Angel4 kissing

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 12-07-2007 at 21:30.
No new posts 12-07-2007 21:29 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie

LOL... I didn't write smut...but I *did* draw it, doesn't that count??? Angel4 kissing

Any story you write will be fine, or picture you draw. Devil2 By next week I will finally be able to relax and will not need your stories to take my mind off of the stress and confusion of the day. That is not to say I will not read any of the lovely stories you ladies write. I just will not need your stories to take me to my relaxing frame of mind.

I really admire all of you who are able to write while you are "working." I only seem to be able to focus on one thing at a time. Weeeell ..... I guess my stories do continue in my head at night, or even on my drive home, I just do not write them down like you guys do.

*After tomorrow, when I have time, I might even try writing down one of my ideas. I have a short fragment that has been popping into my head for a few days now. I am not sure what it wants me to do with it or where it is going. I just know it keeps returning again and again.*

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 12-07-2007 at 22:29.
No new posts 12-07-2007 22:27 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

I don't really write at work, I did the Eagle drawing because all my work was done and it was extremely quiet.

I have a not book that i will jot something down if I think of it, but if I'm on the computer it is at home.

Work can get in the way of a good story at times Stretch
LOL

In my picyure I have draw the swan and she looks beautiful as always, but the Eagle is just not cooperating. I can't seem to get him postioned right!

(I have printed out some pics of them to try to get them looking like them as well for referances...)

I was drawing him(Ken) the other day and he was annoying me...So I told him, if he won't cooperate I'll put Joe in the picture instead with her, and the Eagle threatened me with his birdrang, and looked over at the pic of Joe and made a fist!Touchy touchy...

Joe was smiling up at me from the page saying"Just draw me in babe" Then they just seemed to leep out from the page at me!...and then I woke up!

I watched Miss Potter the other day, I think it had a influence1 LOL

photo

No new posts 12-07-2007 22:55 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Sounds like your pictures have a life of their own, Ebony! Either that, or you're more sick than you're letting on. Wink

No new posts 13-07-2007 00:08 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Okay, I uploaded the Fluffy IM fic. Now you all just have to wait until Cep approves it for entry to the fic library!

No new posts 13-07-2007 00:25 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Bwahahahaha... that sounds like Joe... he can be pretty flirtatious...especially when competing with Ken...heehee...I'll be interested to see who will win out in your piccie!

And, CD, I can't wait to see what new things you come up with! mail

No new posts 13-07-2007 00:33 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh jeez, TJ loaded the fluff... you guys are in for it, now... apple

No new posts 13-07-2007 00:34 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

hungry
I can't wait!

Probably have to wait until tomorrow afternoon to read it. After I have finished my course. Then I will have two things to celebrate.
*Smut and Freedom*
Party3 Party3

No new posts 13-07-2007 00:53 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

O.K can't wait to see this one! What do you mean that the two of you are innocent when it comes to smutEvil

I have read fics of yours Springie and (well they do have swooney in it and I say that in my best American accent)

Well TJ's naughty and I can name a few fics that has some smut in it! mmmm flyingpig

I have to replace one of mine in the fic library as I have now fixed the errors and the story reads better. So I will load it up soon...

No new posts 13-07-2007 01:01 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  5  6  [7]  8  9  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (64): « first ...  « previous  5  6  [7]  8  9  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: