Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Meridian the cave woman?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Meridian the cave woman?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hmmm, I can picture the cottage between the rocks with the car in front being real, and the treehouse, but I think there's been a bit of photoshopping with the others....

Doesn't that cottage in the first pic look as if it's on an island, and so the car wouldn't have anywhere to go to?

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 06-07-2007 08:35 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
And for those of you who have always dreamed of living in a tree house.

And the last one makes me think of the James Bond Movie: I can't remember the name of it right now.

Did I do this one right???

Those are clearly made with Photoshop. No tree could support the weigth of a house. You can see the shade difference between the hose and the three.

As for the ice building, it's more than clear.

No new posts 06-07-2007 08:57 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

I have read far to may fantasy books....I get confused about which world I live in...

It would be different thats for sure to live in a house like those ones that CD has posted...My fear of heights may stop me though...

No new posts 06-07-2007 09:13 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by meridianday
It's been sold - to someone who has no itention of living in it. Which may be a good thing.
Sold

My dad told mt that the neighbour who bought the Galactor secret base....I mean house cave bought it because her father used to live in one nearby and she wanted the cave houses and land to be left as it is.

Also he said that the last cave house like that one was last lived in the 50s

No new posts 06-07-2007 10:11 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Hmmm, I can picture the cottage between the rocks with the car in front being real, and the treehouse, but I think there's been a bit of photoshopping with the others....

Doesn't that cottage in the first pic look as if it's on an island, and so the car wouldn't have anywhere to go to?

Oh I suspect all of them have been photoshopped, but just think wouln't it be neat to live in some of those? I mean a real tree house, or a real iceberg house.
I could actually see some of these as being good secret/hidden bases for Zoltar. Not as obvious as using shielding to hide the base. Well ...... maybe not.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 06-07-2007 at 11:34.
No new posts 06-07-2007 11:33 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

I knew I'd seen the one of the house between the rocks before - it's in France. Must be well know as it's the first thing that came up when I googled "house between rocks". Not on an island though, so I suppose the car has a practical use.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 06-07-2007 12:00 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Er, where's the house then?

No new posts 07-07-2007 06:55 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
quote:

Oh I suspect all of them have been photoshopped, but just think wouln't it be neat to live in some of those? I mean a real tree house, or a real iceberg house.
I could actually see some of these as being good secret/hidden bases for Zoltar. Not as obvious as using shielding to hide the base. Well ...... maybe not.

Er, did you know that Icebergs can melt and doing the laundry would be fun AND yor funiture, carpets, etc would either get wet or just melt.

No new posts 07-07-2007 06:57 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant

Er, did you know that Icebergs can melt and doing the laundry would be fun AND yor funiture, carpets, etc would either get wet or just melt.

Just imagine what a puddle will be there when gatchaman will perform the firebird!

No new posts 07-07-2007 09:45 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Only if the iceberg somehow ends up on land.

No new posts 07-07-2007 23:42 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh, I was thinkin' of an ice mecha. That would keep Katze cool for a while.

No new posts 08-07-2007 04:43 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Except in Summer or if the Firery Phonenix goes through it. Mind thoough, at least Spectre/Galactor uniforms can get washed at the same time.

No new posts 08-07-2007 10:35 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Come to think, Sceptic such a mecha would be really destructive. It would cause such a flood when melted...

No new posts 08-07-2007 11:10 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

In that case don't send the mech to Hull or Herefordshire or even the M1 motorway as ithose place will get floaded again. Mind you it now been raining and sunny several times today. Just wish it makes it mind up. Stupid weather.

No new posts 09-07-2007 21:49 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Why do I suspect it was the 5 acres of land that was the main attraction, with the cave serving as a way to attract attention?

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 10-07-2007 15:02 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: