Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Film Flam » Article of interest
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Article of interest
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer
Article of interest Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/articl...1612687,00.html

No new posts 04-07-2007 16:17 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm taking Spiderman 3 right now. From the clips I've seen it Guitar

No new posts 04-07-2007 17:19 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hmmmm... did you notice that one of the people interviewed was 'Berge Garabedian, 33, of Montreal' ???

I wonder.... Thinking

No new posts 05-07-2007 00:25 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Hmmmm... did you notice that one of the people interviewed was 'Berge Garabedian, 33, of Montreal' ???

I wonder.... Thinking

Why, you know him?

No new posts 05-07-2007 08:03 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Ooh, a Katse pseudonym perhaps?

I bet it's pronounced Berje rather than Ber-ge though.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 05-07-2007 08:11 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by meridianday
Ooh, a Katse pseudonym perhaps?

I bet it's pronounced Berje rather than Ber-ge though.

All the better for him to blend in with the populace... he's about the right age, too!

No new posts 05-07-2007 22:06 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ruthie
Former Lurker

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2006

spacer

Interesting article, Tengu, thanks for posting it. The fanboys can be a pretty powerful group, but only if the producers et al give them the time of day. For the Lord of the Rings trilogy, the vast majority of the fanboy criticisms were ignored. For the Transformers their input was heavily heeded. I wonder how this will translate regarding the Gatchaman movie considering that our beloved show has such a strong female fan base. Thinking

No new posts 09-07-2007 01:46 Ruthie is offline Send an Email to Ruthie Search for Posts by Ruthie Add Ruthie to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Berge is a pretty common name, means mountain in German. So Berge Cat is Cat Mountain; I prefer Mountain Cat. Fits with the ears, too.

I remember the days when my parents would look forward to any movie the local critic hated.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 10-07-2007 15:10 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: