Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Eagle/Swan Love
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (64): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eagle/Swan Love
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi Springie

Well this one of my drawings, Its from Friends and Lovers at the art gallery when Ken saw her dressed in formal wear...I have not drawn in a long time and I am out of practice. I hope this loads up into the thread O.K.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 02-07-2007 at 09:28.
No new posts 02-07-2007 09:10 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yeah! That's very nice, Ebony! Love her dress...What did you use to color it, pastels? Animevalentine

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 02-07-2007 13:53 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

You know how fond I am of animations...LOL

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 02-07-2007 21:34 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I was inspired by my vacation to draw this one...wonder what would happen if Anderson took the team on a long road trip? Heehee...

No new posts 02-07-2007 21:37 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Very Nice Clap

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 02-07-2007 22:09 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

I used watercolour pencils for the picture, I prefer them to just paint. I was just a quick picture..

That's a great picture of the eagle and the swan Springie, You get capture thier characters well.

No new posts 03-07-2007 05:16 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks, Huggles I have been practicing quite a bit...I've lost count of how many drawing attempts I've made... Thinking

No new posts 03-07-2007 13:02 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Wow, I am loving all of these, especially Ebony and SPringie's artwork! Clap

No new posts 04-07-2007 00:46 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Springie you do mouths and noses well, drawing noses frustrates me!

I will do some more pics though as I have all the pencils and don't use them...

painting dolls is different, I can do dimentional eyes with them well(my score sheets from shows tells me that because the points are high), but drawing is different especially getting the dimensions right and not give them an ugly nose! Hug

No new posts 04-07-2007 03:29 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I still struggle with noses...I think it's the whole 3D thing...faces are so hard to draw...but thanks for the compliments! I think you did a great job on Jun's nose and mouth...

I guess I should try and take the time to color some of my pics...but I don't have the patience for it and I end up ruining them somehow...

please do some more pics...I'd love to see more of your drawings...and you could also start a Deviant Art gallery, too...I've had fun with mine...and it's neat to see where you begin and how your drawing changes over time...the artists there have given me some good tips...

No new posts 04-07-2007 03:57 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Smooch2 Thanks TJ! Glad you like the pics!

No new posts 04-07-2007 03:58 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Smooch2 Thanks TJ! Glad you like the pics!

I always love your drawings, Sprinigie! Huggles

No new posts 04-07-2007 04:36 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Back when I drew (all of three pictures), I found ithe shadows on the noses made it even more difficult.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 04-07-2007 15:24 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

My older sister is a really good portait artist and can do noses really well.

I have looked at some of her work to get some technique she is great at doing people...she mainly does oil paintings..

No new posts 04-07-2007 23:09 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

I got this from one of the links you guys posted...I just love this drawing and what it implies about Ken...

He shows this side every now and then in Gatchaman, mainly when he is alone...I have tried to show it more in "A kiss from a rose and the the way he hides his emotions etc.

The drawing is by Sayuri

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 05-07-2007 at 01:09.
No new posts 05-07-2007 01:07 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

that's sooo nicely drawn. All those pics are tempting me to start a drawing course. Crap

No new posts 05-07-2007 07:53 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Well here is another drawing from me...sorry it's not Ken but I have not done many Gatchaman...

So I'ts Condor Joe by Ebonyswanne

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 05-07-2007 at 11:27.
No new posts 05-07-2007 11:26 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Nice drawning , Ebony but he looks more like Ken to me.

No new posts 05-07-2007 12:28 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

CLICKY!

Here's my first attempt of drawing Ego. The picture is clipped, damn scanner, Well, I know he looks like he had too many glasses, my drawing skills are nothing I'm proud of. Must. Practice. More.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by amyltrer on 05-07-2007 at 12:54.
No new posts 05-07-2007 12:52 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Both of those are very good, Amy and Ebony! I wish you guys lived closer, we could all take art classes together...imagine the look on the teacher's face when all of us started drawing Gatch characters...LOL thumbsup2

Ebony, I think your Joe reminds me of Ken, too...not sure why...maybe it's his eyes...*swoon*

No new posts 05-07-2007 15:27 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
« previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (64): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  5  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: