Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Eagle/Swan Love
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (64): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eagle/Swan Love
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Eagle/Swan Love Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Okee ... I want to start a lovey-dovey thread.

Let's post all our screen steals and fanart finds that involve tenderness between Eagle and Swannie here.

I'll start with these:

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 28-06-2007 14:41 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Which episode is the first one?
Jun may be tender, but the Eagle looks quite befuddled. Look at his fist. Maybe he thought she was trying to attack him.

No new posts 28-06-2007 17:42 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh don't even get me started with the lovey dovey stuff...I am soooo addicted! It's sad, really...
here goes...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 28-06-2007 17:51 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

and some more...there are a few Condors mixed in there...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 28-06-2007 at 18:03.
No new posts 28-06-2007 17:55 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

and yet more...

No new posts 28-06-2007 18:00 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

and they wonder why we think there was a relationship there...LOL

No new posts 28-06-2007 18:02 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

are you sorry you started this, SJ? I must have a million screenshots...*grin*

No new posts 28-06-2007 18:08 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

yeah, I've got more...

No new posts 28-06-2007 18:13 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

a few more...but I can't find the one I'm looking for...

No new posts 28-06-2007 18:18 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

Ahem .... JunKenFaint .... One rather naughty photo0 manipulation coming right up ...

<giggle>

SJ

Sighhh

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by SJ_SwanJun on 28-06-2007 at 18:22.
No new posts 28-06-2007 18:21 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

slap2

No new posts 28-06-2007 18:23 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Blushing

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 28-06-2007 at 22:54.
No new posts 28-06-2007 18:27 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Animelol Oh can't wait for the naughty photomanip...you know you are adding fuel to the fire...LOL

Jun has a bit of a neck problem in one of these...LOL

No new posts 28-06-2007 18:33 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

Ahhh, Springie - I just knew I could count on you!!

And who said this relationship is all in our minds?

I started the manip, but my mouse froze up on me ... will wait until I am on a GOOD computer at home!

SJ

Sighhh

No new posts 28-06-2007 18:35 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I can't recall who did the last pic here...but it is awesome, isn't it?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 28-06-2007 at 22:41.
No new posts 28-06-2007 18:39 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I think I read it somewhere that they said the relationship was in the minds of the fans...but I know the original intention was for them to be boyfriend/girlfriend...don't know why they changed it...
maybe they'll get it right in the movie...LOL

No new posts 28-06-2007 18:42 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

Sighhhh...

You found the picture I've been hunting for! The one at Jun's cafe!!

This artist is amazing with the work he/she does ...

A Ship in the movie? Oh I doubt it ... Would LOVE it ... but I doubt it.

They'll probably make Ken gay ... you know ... cos it seems to be the latest fashion ....

Not that there's anything wrong with that ...

But. I'm a swan/eagle ALL THE WAY!!

SJ

Ps. Got more pics?

Sighhh

No new posts 28-06-2007 18:48 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

hahahaha...more pics? why yeeeessss, I do...
I really need to find names of the artists and give credit to them...these are great! Cloud9

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 28-06-2007 at 23:00.
No new posts 28-06-2007 18:56 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

You know, I always wondered if the animators were having a laugh when they gave her this bikini - it looks so much like a peephole one!

But then the devil stars have that same cross pattern on their bosoms too, but their bosoms are not just clad in bikinis.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by meridianday on 28-06-2007 at 21:25.
No new posts 28-06-2007 21:22 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

I think the one of Ken in the hammock, and the one of Ken and Jun kissing in the cafe with Joe outside, were done by Robix. Can't be sure though as I can't track down the originals. But they look like Robix's work.

Sayuri from Japan hosts a number of Robix's pictures, and isn't happy when the art gets used off her site because the original artists are so rarely credited. Robix is, I recall, a professional artist and so there are issues with his/her art getting used. This was all raised a long time ago and I'm very vague on the original details. I'm not even sure if the thread survived the great "oh we didn't actually ever managed to back up the database, just the transaction logs" thing from when the server providers upgraded their software a few years back....

Very talented artist, and I do enjoy seeing those pics again.

Edit:
found a link
Melancholy in the afternoon

Edit 2:
Found more of Robix's art on utolandcity.com
Utoland

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by meridianday on 28-06-2007 at 21:49.
No new posts 28-06-2007 21:42 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
[1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (64): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: