Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Deflowering Princess
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Deflowering Princess
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Deflowering Princess Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Now, as an avid Mark/Princess Shipper, something like this on a DVD scenes list might excite me somewhat ...

Knowing full well, however, that noneof that fun smutty stuff ever actually happened in the series, I just have to snerk at the humour of the DVD people.

On the 25th Anniversary DVD, they actually call a scene

"Deflowering Princess"

:giggle:

Yeah, I'm serious... LOL!

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by SJ_SwanJun on 27-06-2007 at 16:52.
No new posts 27-06-2007 16:52 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

In BotP? What was that scene about? Link please Beamout

No new posts 27-06-2007 17:20 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have that DVD too...I remember thinking about that title, too...it's from the Fierce Flowers episode...I'm sure they got quite a giggle coming up with that title...LOL

That could be an interesting fic title, though...heehee cinema

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 27-06-2007 17:53 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
I have that DVD too...I remember thinking about that title, too...it's from the Fierce Flowers episode...I'm sure they got quite a giggle coming up with that title...LOL

That could be an interesting fic title, though...heehee cinema

Bolding is mine ...

I so totally agree. I would love to hand this off to the Manga Hentai guys and see what they could do with it!!

Would love me some good Gatch/BotP Hentai ...

SJ

Sighhh

No new posts 27-06-2007 18:10 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh, I would soooooo love that, too! *evilgrin*

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 27-06-2007 18:25 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

Springie, hon ...

Are we officially the board deviants?

I mean ... Gawd ... Look at us!!

SJ

Sighhh

No new posts 27-06-2007 18:44 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh, I know there are more of us out there drooling over the Eagle and the Condor...they're just in hiding! LOL Jester1 Devil1 devillook

No new posts 27-06-2007 19:18 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

You know.

I was watching the Gatchaman Jigo Killers last night with Joshie (He is a big Gatch/BotP fan!!)...

I was struck by just how deeply Ken was affected by Jun's disappearance.

Of course Ken is more of an angst-boy than Mark - but ... wow. His pained cry of her name wasn't just Commander for teammate ... There's more there ...

I do like how he said that he was going to die with her (eppy one he did say "when we die it will be together") ... That was sweet.

Mark's soft call of her name was touching, sad, but by no means as desperate.

Mark didn't say anything as touching as Ken, although he did seem more heartbroken by it - Casey, I love you....

I wish they had really given Ken's strike more oomph than they did. It was drawn to look like a gentle back-hand carress, rather than a strike of a frustrated and frightened man.

And I WISH they'd have had Mark do it. Casey would have been great voicing Mark's scared/relieved reaction, had they written it ... As it was, all he had to work with was a soft "it's good to have you back"... Pretty lame considering the heartbreak he was suffering through.

But ... meh ...

Maybe I'll rewrite that episode myself, one day - write how it should have ended .... <grin>

SJ
Back to work.

Sighhh

No new posts 27-06-2007 19:37 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh....PLLLEEEEEASE DO! You *know* how I love that eppy...

Hey...do you have all of the ADV DVD's? If you watch some of the eps in Japanese with subtitles...some eps have a little more Ken/ Jun innuendo...

Like when Jinpei starts to interrupt the reunion between Jun and Ken at the end of the Peacock episode...Ryu tells him he should know better...LOL I guess he has been coached not to interrupt Ken/ Jun moments...heehee *swoon*

No new posts 27-06-2007 20:35 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Terri-Anne did an awesome version of it. Described what we saw/heard in canon and then added thoughts.

Be good to see yours as well!

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 27-06-2007 20:38 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

I love the Gatch version of the flowers...I have BOTP retro collection but not the 25th anniversary..
I put an Eagle point of view in a fic relating to it...
I hear the cry of Angst is far more impacting in fighter when it comes to Jun almost dying...
He shows more emotion for Jun in the series,than he did when the Condor died in ep 105.
(Have you seen the punch the Condor gives her in Koji ep and the look on Ken's face when he did it!)

I have seen every episode of Gatch in orderall 105...
I know I 'm an addict...the meetings start soon for Gatchaholics anonymous...LOL

Spin4

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 27-06-2007 at 22:19.
No new posts 27-06-2007 22:18 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
I love the Gatch version of the flowers...I have BOTP retro collection but not the 25th anniversary..
I put an Eagle point of view in a fic relating to it...
I hear the cry of Angst is far more impacting in fighter when it comes to Jun almost dying...
He shows more emotion for Jun in the series,than he did when the Condor died in ep 105.
(Have you seen the punch the Condor gives her in Koji ep and the look on Ken's face when he did it!)

I have seen every episode of Gatch in orderall 105...
I know I 'm an addict...the meetings start soon for Gatchaholics anonymous...LOL

Spin4

Bolding is mine ...

I watched that episode for the first time just tonight!

I was, like ... "YOU BASTARD!!"

And Ken. Well, yeah, his face was pissed/shocked ... but he didn't move to defend her ... prick!

I am DESPERATELY trying to get a screen cap from the beyblade one (yeah, bad Chinese subtitling - old, old DVD release) ...

Ken is spread-eagles (pun intended) on the floor, and Katse goes sliding across the floor HEAD FIRST into Ken's groin.

Fuck, I was peeing myself laughing ... I paused it right at the good spot and howled laughing - damned if I can get the damn DVD thingie to work on this puter, tho ...

UGh!

Will keep trying!

SJ

Sighhh

No new posts 27-06-2007 23:34 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

SJ I thought the same, Ken could have given the Condor a good whack in the head for it, just to be a gentleman at least!

What's the beyblade one?
Have they cut some scene's out of the latest versions as well, because I don't remember that scene!
Are there any more like that on the DVD???
I have a DVD that I got of ebay about 6 months ago that has a 2 gatch ep (subtitles only) and the same2 BOTP ep...big difference watching the two of them back to back...

No new posts 28-06-2007 11:38 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

HaHa! I was just talking to TJ about this! It cracks me up!

quote:
Ken is spread-eagles (pun intended) on the floor, and Katse goes sliding across the floor HEAD FIRST into Ken's groin.

I can't recall which ep it's from, but I *may* have that screenshot...I'll take a look-see...

The Koji ep is one of my favorites, but I do want to wrap a yoyo around Joe's neck when he wallops Jun. Ken should have stepped in...the bum! I did think that Ken was pretty attentive to Jun in that ep, though...love when he tries to comfort her after she pushes the red button...

Oh and Ebony, I'll join you in Gatchaholics anonymous...*grin*

No new posts 28-06-2007 11:51 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I couldn't find the crotch-shot...but here's the smack and the red button...*grin*

No new posts 28-06-2007 12:24 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

Add my son to the Gatchaholics anonymous team.

I finally found how to wake him up really easy.

This morning, I was wandering around with the portable DVD player watching Gatch, and I set it on his bed before I went to get his lunch ready.

I then hear his little 2-year old voice say "Mark." (He knows them by the BotP names.)

He was wide-eyed and laughing excitedly that I had Gatchaman on. It usually takes me 20 minutes to wake the little guy!

Yay. A new generation all ready for addiction!!

SJ

Sighhh

No new posts 28-06-2007 12:32 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

The "Beyblade" one is the episode following the Koji one, I believe.

There are a couple of great potential screen grabs in that episode ... Love where she rounds the corner and falls into him. It looks like and affectionate embrace when you capture it at the right spot!

Thanks for the caps - do share more with us!! I love this stuff

Sighhh

No new posts 28-06-2007 12:40 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Are you talking about the Monster Mecha Factory ep? Where she and Ken go to Ghost Island? Man, I wish my DVD player was working right now so I could get that screen shot...

Sounds like you and TJ are in the same boat...her son likes to pick up leaves, feathers...whatever...and pretend they are shuriken! LOL

It is sooo cute that your little guy loves BOTP!

My kids like the show...but they will only watch a few eps with me...my son loves the mechas...

No new posts 28-06-2007 12:53 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

I don't have any children to corrupt with Gatch yet...give me time!!!
The fun is in the trying LOL

I will have to watch that Ep again now, I have started to watch it from the begining again and now you have me curious....

It looks like to Gatchaholics meetings are growing...will keep you informed as to when the first session starts...

They all pull up a chair in the small room and the question is asked by the social worker...sooo when did you first start to realize your addiction...Groupwave

No new posts 28-06-2007 13:01 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Here are some of my screenshots from that ep...I'm not sure where she rounds the corner and runs into Ken, though...

Attachment(s):
extension boattrip.jpg (13.89 KB, 38 downloads)
extension ghostisland.jpg (11.57 KB, 38 downloads)
extension jungoon.jpg (11.26 KB, 35 downloads)
extension spooky.jpg (13.19 KB, 35 downloads)
extension peace.jpg (14.61 KB, 35 downloads)

No new posts 28-06-2007 13:02 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: