Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Hiya Foxtwin
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hiya Foxtwin
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Hiya Foxtwin Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Lookeee another newbie to play with!!

Oh, this is fun!

Tosses a Bud Light to Foxtwin and pats the couch beside her to invite them across for an introductory drink

I am slowly getting everyone I know addicted to this stuff ...

So, share yourself with us. Tell us all about you and you gatchamaniac allegiance.

Swans tend to rule this board - unofficially of course, we just outnumber the rest. Although Cep is very good at setting us back in line - but do look out for certain swans as they can get playful if you let them.

I am currently asking if I can hold auditions for a new frisker seeing our Imi!Condor is on sabbatical ... If you'd like to wait over in the rubber room with the newest Eagle ...

So sit, have a browse, post up a storm, and welcome!!

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 18-06-2007 13:37 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Welcome to the insanity, Foxtwin!

I nominate SJ as back-up frisker. Available, willing and able.

Meanwhile, us Zarks should team up with the Owls. Even then, we'd be outnumbered by Galactors.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 18-06-2007 13:45 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Banana , new members! Welcome aboard!

As I said Gallactor is always open for the newbies.
#so is the rubber room! Nice thingies there, go have a look#

No new posts 18-06-2007 15:28 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer

quote:
I nominate SJ as back-up frisker. Available, willing and able.

I'll second that!

I've seen her bag of tricks.

*grins*

Welcome Foxtwin!!

No new posts 18-06-2007 16:07 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

"Blimey. Another newbie. At this reate, we will need to open another Rubber Room. I think SJ will need some help if business keeps up like this." PUshes another newbie into Rubber Room and locks it before they escaped.

No new posts 18-06-2007 21:00 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Well Hi there foxtwin!

Another swan walks over to the table drink in hand an offers the newbie a welcoming beer...The night is young and more swans will arrive soon...

Karoke breaks out as the forum begins to rock with the vibs of a newbie party getting started...the night get's wilder as everyone heads for the rubber...
(no italcs are showing when I go to post buggar!)

So there Foxtwin where do hail from?
Southern or northern hemisphere or outerspace, new in from Spectra maybe. Or unemployed looking for work in Galactor??? Do tell all and welcome to the forum.

welcome welcome

No new posts 19-06-2007 06:21 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

welcome Come join the madness! You know you were halfway there signing up to an account now go over the edge and post up! Headbanger1

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 19-06-2007 20:47 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Ruthie
Former Lurker

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2006

spacer

I'm claiming Foxtwin as a Condor! Sorry all you Juns, that's just the way it is. BTW - Welcome aboard, Foxtwin! Wave3

No new posts 25-06-2007 01:10 Ruthie is offline Send an Email to Ruthie Search for Posts by Ruthie Add Ruthie to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Hi Foxtwin, wherever you are! Wink

No new posts 04-07-2007 00:52 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: