Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Who am I?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Who am I?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer
Who am I? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Way back when, I started using my real name online. That's what was done. Now it depends on the group and I freely admit to both, at least online.

Lately I've been trying to remove it, so you can go from fandom to real, but not the other way around. No need for real life friends to be subjected to my hobby unless they ask.

So I tried googling for it. Seems there are at least a dozen people with my name.

Worst is that I sell MLM training leads, whatever those are, but they look kinda useless. Lots of me in Germany. I'm the mother of a kid who died at age 16, banker in Germany, step-daughter of someone I've never heard of, married to Jacob in Il, and 400-odd other hits.

LOL, the VGAP-4 tables I did in 1998 are considered required reading for the game! (That one I will take credit for; I learned HTML frames to do them. Haven't played in years.)

Hmmm, do have to make sure that my real life site is actually on google. Another day's project.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 07-06-2007 16:30 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Do an image google search on your name, Cricket ...

I just did out of curiosity.... While there is nothing there with either my married, nor maiden name, my first name is a hit...

And damn.

Everyone with my name is pretty .... uh ... hmmm .... not very attractive at all.

Kinda sucks, that. Maybe if my mum called me something different, I may have ended up cute, sexy, yummy .....

Ooh...maybe if I apply for a name change, whatcha think?

heh heh ...

Ugh ... Ignore me, please. I'm in a mood.

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 07-06-2007 16:40 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh my! Searching on my real name, I run my own solicitors practice. I research spiritual things. I breed weimaraners. I've authored and co-authored several books listed on Amazon. I'm a peace protester. I work for the FAA. I work for the Maine State Police. I work at at least two primary schools and a senior school. I'm a doctor in Michigan. I'm a practitioner and certified instructor in some kind of yoga.

And here's me complaining that I don't have enough free time.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 07-06-2007 17:24 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

The sad thing is, when I Google myself, I come up with myself. Other people too, but *I* am the first hits. Scary.

No images though! Phew!

No new posts 07-06-2007 19:20 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Get this...I'm an artist! WOOHOO! I didn't know I could sell my stuff! Lonelylaugh

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 07-06-2007 20:00 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

mmmm unpon doing a lillte googling on my real name I found that I am ans assisitant art director(why didn't anyone tell me I could get paid more than I am now)

Apparenty run maths Competitions (not likely I hate maths)

And I was a German Princess (I can live with that) Does that mean I can go and claim land rights there????

So I am now Princess Ebonyswanne the first..LOL

Queen

No new posts 08-06-2007 08:30 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Your highness! I apologize, I didn't know we had royalty here...Bowdown 2

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 08-06-2007 09:27 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

When I was watching Saturday Superstore, BBC Saturday morning kids show in the early/mid 80s, there was a phone in for kids to ring up and ask famous people questions (Can't remember who the famous person was), I was watching right in front of the telly and then one of the kid callers name came up and it my name. I looked around at the other end of the lounge, where our phone was sitting and thinking it was me on the phone, but nobody was on our phone, so I was in 2 places at once.

Another time was, when my parents went to Safeway (now Morrisons) in a small town not far from where we were living. While they were shopping, my name was called over the tannoy, despite me being at home. Again I was in 2 places at the same time.

2 years after getting knocked over by a car, dI was reading the Daily Mail in Torquay (a twon on the wouth coast of Britain) about me dying in a car accident on the motorway leading to Leeds (a town in the north of the country). I had to read the article at least 3 times and even looked around the house, we were staying in.

I will try to goggle my name and see what happens.

No new posts 08-06-2007 14:31 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
mmmm unpon doing a lillte googling on my real name I found that I am ans assisitant art director(why didn't anyone tell me I could get paid more than I am now)

Apparenty run maths Competitions (not likely I hate maths)

And I was a German Princess (I can live with that) Does that mean I can go and claim land rights there????

So I am now Princess Ebonyswanne the first..LOL

Queen

Does this mean, we can call you Princess Princess?

No new posts 08-06-2007 14:32 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Here's hoping any future employers google their own names before googling the candidates'! They're saying FaceBook entries are more informative than resumes these days.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 08-06-2007 15:23 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Check out what I've found when I googled my real name

click!

If I'd only look like her Heh

No new posts 08-06-2007 17:09 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I bet you ae better looking than her. Wink1

No new posts 08-06-2007 18:19 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I have just googled myself and apparently I am an inventor, who lives not just in Britan but also at 7673 Laurelwood Dr, Canal Winchester, Ohio 43110 and Port Coquitlam, CA

No new posts 08-06-2007 18:36 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Looks more like you now Amyltrer...

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by meridianday on 08-06-2007 at 18:37.
No new posts 08-06-2007 18:36 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by meridianday
Looks more like you now Amyltrer...

Wow! This is super. Feminine version of Egobossler. I love it.

No new posts 08-06-2007 20:35 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: