Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Just popping in to say, "Hi!" cause I'm so missing you all!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Just popping in to say, "Hi!" cause I'm so missing you all!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer
Just popping in to say, "Hi!" cause I'm so missing you all! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

As I've written in the subject I'm just popping briefly in because I so wanted to tell you that I'm so missing you all and that I didn't forget you!

Please excuse me if I vanished so abruptly once again without any prior advice! Life has become even more bitchy lately and, ironically, I have to forgo doing those things that I mostly like doing in my usually short free time in order to stick with it ... one of these things, if not the most important, being hanging with you guys and reading new and exciting stories about this fandom!

I also would like to send my very belated, but most warm birthday wishes to you KT, Daniella T, and Springie! I've just noticed the beautiful, related threads and so hope that you three have had the most wonderful day of all as special persons like you deserve!

I still cannot be around for some time ... don't know exactly for how long... but I just wished to tell you that you're all always in my mind! Also, please forgive me if I'm not being able to leave any feedback, mostly at the "Bradbury's Jar" and at the "Just had to get it out" threads! I know I'm missing a lot, both in receiving and in giving, especially when there are so many awesome writers involved! I only hope that I'd be able to be more at leisure in order to catch up with everything, some day!

Life is becoming so extremely tiring, lately! The most predominant drawbacks have been piling up incessantly since last year, not mentioning others still lingering from way back, and I now have to admit that I'm so damn tired, both physically and mentally! Not that I can complain, since when seeing and hearing about others' problems I shut my mouth immediately, but I just had to blurt it out some way! Guess the present Mediterranean climate is not helping, either!! At least, the Eagle still pops in occasionally in my dreams, and keeps me company whilst making me instantly think of you!

Now, I have to dash away to continue what I was doing, and also in order not to have to export this thread to the "Rant" section! I only have a couple of hours left before the kids' school hours finish and then I have to drop everything from my hands in order to do my homework ... cause, yes ... this week, to top it all up, I ended up doing written homework once again since my seven-year-old son has broken his shoulder just a couple of days ago and cannot write! His teacher is sending him his homework with his sister at home! But, again, I'm not complaining since I'm just so thankful that nothing more serious has happened to my dear child!

Good-bye to all for now, and hopefully will pop in whenever I can! Sending you all certain congrats for all that you're achieving in your writing, together with lots of hugs, and wishing you all the best of health!

No new posts 07-03-2012 10:35 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Dear Marie,

good to hear from you, and I hope life treats you better in the future! I understand how frustrating it must be not to be able to hang out in the forum -- which is, for me, a small gift to myself -- and hope to see you here again soon! All the best to your son for a speedy recovery!

Thank you for your birthday wishes as well!

Huggles

No new posts 07-03-2012 14:49 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi, Marie, hope you get these messages soon.

Just want to thank you for the birthday wish, and let you know you are missed here too. I really hope RL settles down sometime soon so you can join in with the fun again, it's not the same without you!

Here's hoping your son gets well soon too!

No new posts 07-03-2012 15:22 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Marie, I'm so glad to see you popping in here, even if only for a short time. We miss you and hope that everything will start working itself out for you! Huggles

I'm so sorry to hear about your son's shoulder. Unfortunately these active boys seem to create more work at times! But I know that he loves you and appreciates everything you do for him.

We miss you and look forward to a time when you can be around more often.

No new posts 07-03-2012 15:25 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

I'm so glad to hear from you, Marie! I was beginning to worry that something really bad had happened to you. Even though I don't know everything that's been going on in your life lately, I think I can still sympathize -- I've been caught in a tsunami of stuff that's worn me down a few times in my life, too.

I hope your son has a speedy recovery, and I wish for you to be able to get some much-needed rest and a chance to rejuvenate your spirit soon. In the meantime, I'll keep you in my thoughts.

No new posts 07-03-2012 15:29 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

Marie, so sorry to hear about your son and that life is still doing what it seems to do best (dump us on our butts).

You know, we're always here if you need to rant, or if you just have a minute or two to lurk.

What's most important is that you do what you need to do to stay healthy and sane. Me, I yell and scream as loud as I can and then retreat from reality for anywhere from a few minutes to a few days (you would not believe the mess my kids could make in the kitchen in either time frame Wink ).

No new posts 07-03-2012 15:46 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Marie, we're always here for you, even if it's just in thought. A dear friend once told me the longest day can only last 24 hours.

Rant if it helps. I'm glad your son wasn't hurt further and that he gets well soon.

No new posts 08-03-2012 00:21 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Sorry things haven't been easy, Marie -I hope your son recovers well and that life is treating you better soon! Huggles

No new posts 08-03-2012 02:35 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer

Look after yourself Gatchamarie, your son and your family.
and when you are ready we will see you back here.

Till then I'll send you happy strong thoughts and hugs when you need themHuggles

No new posts 08-03-2012 12:10 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

I'm pretty new here Marie, but it's important to take care of yourself (put on your own oxygen mask first). If that means you don't have time for an online community then that's what it means. It'll still be here when you have time to come back!

No new posts 08-03-2012 21:33 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
k2p2 k2p2 is a Female
Babbling Loonie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-12-2011

spacer

Pleased to meet you Gatchamarie...come visit when you can.

I'm a newbie too and would love to get to know you better. Please drop in when you can, as you are most definately missed!

Sorry to hear about your son though, glad he is all right, although sorry for the extra work for you....I have two of my own...elderly children, really...

No new posts 08-03-2012 22:42 k2p2 is offline Send an Email to k2p2 Search for Posts by k2p2 Add k2p2 to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes, Marie! We certainly miss you here...but understand how RL can keep you busy! Huggles Hope things settle down for you soon so that you can come back to us full time!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 09-03-2012 00:49 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: