Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rant! » Coo-oooold!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Coo-oooold!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
k2p2 k2p2 is a Female
Babbling Loonie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Okay....we had a lovely snow for Valentine's, then it turned to rain.. Today a high in the mid forties, 7C now, with almost 50 degrees (9C) tomorrow...weird I tell you, but sitting here with my back to the sunny window, it is downright pleasant...

No new posts 17-02-2012 20:30 k2p2 is offline Send an Email to k2p2 Search for Posts by k2p2 Add k2p2 to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I feel for you. We had that snowstorm last year with 30 some inches of snow and six foot drifts due to the wind in some locations.

I hate snow. Absolutely hate it! We might be getting some on Sunday, but they're not sure yet. Anothe case of 60 F one day and freezing in two.

Now wonder my sinuses are going crazy still.

No new posts 18-02-2012 01:26 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

Well, it looks like something good has finally come from this freaky winter weather!

A bridge between Kentucky and Indiana (a major artery between the two states) had to be suddenly closed back on September 9 because workers discovered a two-inch crack in one of the main support beams. The officials said that, assuming we didn't have much severe weather, the bridge would probably reopen in early- to mid-March. Well -- SURPRISE! -- the bridge reopened at midnight last night! So now businesses can start recovering from five months of lost business, and workers can go back to a more normal commute time. (My uncle, for instance, had a 45-minute commute before the bridge shut down. But, during the last five months, he's had to add another hour each way.)

Anyway, thanks to a lack of snowfall, we got our bridge back early!

No new posts 18-02-2012 18:43 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
k2p2 k2p2 is a Female
Babbling Loonie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Peeking at my weather app this morning, it told me today's high temps were going to be close to fifty with sun, rain, and snow possibilities thrown in for good measure.

I seriously think something is wrong with it.

No new posts 21-02-2012 23:42 k2p2 is offline Send an Email to k2p2 Search for Posts by k2p2 Add k2p2 to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

Laugh2 It was making sure it had covered all the bases! at least it would have got something right!!

No new posts 22-02-2012 07:38 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
k2p2 k2p2 is a Female
Babbling Loonie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Okay, today is sunny and 68F, 20C....and it is STILL Feb. Really, folks...it has me worried.

No new posts 29-02-2012 21:03 k2p2 is offline Send an Email to k2p2 Search for Posts by k2p2 Add k2p2 to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by k2p2
Okay, today is sunny and 68F, 20C....and it is STILL Feb. Really, folks...it has me worried.

So you took our sunshine! It's cold and rainy here.

No new posts 29-02-2012 21:57 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amethyst
quote:
Originally posted by k2p2

So you took our sunshine! It's cold and rainy here.

Hey, I'll take cold & rainy over six hours of tornado warnings!

No new posts 01-03-2012 03:57 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

In the 60s F for me today too. Lots of rain and storms last night, but no tornado warnings (or none that I heard, anyway). It really has been a strange winter -I haven't had a single day yet where it was a problem getting to work because of snow, whereas in previous years, I got at least 4 or 5 nasty days.

No new posts 01-03-2012 04:25 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
k2p2 k2p2 is a Female
Babbling Loonie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by ElectricWhite

Hey, I'll take cold & rainy over six hours of tornado warnings!

Wooo! You had warnings? We only had watches....Still in February???

We had a warning a few years ago in freakin' NOVEMBER...I guess the off season is now Dec-Jan...

No new posts 01-03-2012 21:11 k2p2 is offline Send an Email to k2p2 Search for Posts by k2p2 Add k2p2 to your Buddy List
Victoria Victoria is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-10-2011

spacer

Thanks everyone for the warm thoughts. I hope that with all the tornadoes wreaking havoc everyone's okay.

quote:
can't wait to read the fic! Let us know when and where you post!

I've just posted it, so waiting to be okayed by Julieann. Sorry that I took so long, but now it's done.

My fanart is here

No new posts 11-03-2012 00:22 Victoria is offline Send an Email to Victoria Homepage of Victoria Search for Posts by Victoria Add Victoria to your Buddy List
k2p2 k2p2 is a Female
Babbling Loonie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Coolness! I will add it to my list.

And, I wanted to add, a story takes only as long as neccessary for it to be written.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by k2p2 on 11-03-2012 at 16:31.
No new posts 11-03-2012 16:22 k2p2 is offline Send an Email to k2p2 Search for Posts by k2p2 Add k2p2 to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: