Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Happy Birthday, KT
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy Birthday, KT
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer
Happy Birthday, KT Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Happy Birthday, KT! Birthday1 Party1

Here's a few of my favorite Condor pics for you to enjoy:

I can't remember who did those first two, but this next one is by Thunderbird:

No new posts 28-02-2012 16:06 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thank you Ame!! what yummy Condor pics, I'll certainly have lots of fun with them!Yippee Condor Happy

No new posts 28-02-2012 16:33 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Birthday3

Though I don't have anything as grand to give, I send you the best wishes for this monumental day!

No new posts 28-02-2012 18:33 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Happy birthday KT! May you receive the best possible interpretation of a Condor Special. *grin*

No new posts 28-02-2012 20:27 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Nice pics! Birthday1 Have a great birthday, KT!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 28-02-2012 20:42 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
k2p2 k2p2 is a Female
Babbling Loonie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-12-2011

spacer

Happy Birthday KT! Hope you had a special one!

No new posts 28-02-2012 21:07 k2p2 is offline Send an Email to k2p2 Search for Posts by k2p2 Add k2p2 to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I hope you are having a wonderful birthday, KT!

One of my favorite pics for you... and since it's your' birthday, I'll even let you imagine that it's you in the picture instead of me... Wink

No new posts 28-02-2012 21:36 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Phew!! Omfg

TJ, that's one hot pic!!! Been sat here just staring at it for the past 10 minutes!

Thanks to everyone for your birthday wishes!! Grouphug

You sure know how to make an old girl feel special Animejoy

No new posts 28-02-2012 23:03 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by KT1972
TJ, that's one hot pic!!! Been sat here just staring at it for the past 10 minutes!

I know! The only thing I don't like is that the girl appears to be lying there like a dead fish.... although perhaps she's just stunned and yielding herself to the Condor's fiery demands... Big Grin

No new posts 28-02-2012 23:18 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:

I know! The only thing I don't like is that the girl appears to be lying there like a dead fish.... although perhaps she's just stunned and yielding herself to the Condor's fiery demands... Big Grin

TJ, I'm not sure I've seen that one before, but you're right, she seems off. Two things would really take the picture over the top: wrap her right arm under his and up to his back to his shoulder; and lose the earrings, at least I'm assuming those things sticking from the side of her head are earrings.

No new posts 29-02-2012 00:05 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

No new posts 29-02-2012 02:07 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

quote:
You sure know how to make an old girl feel special

Old? Old?!? Listen here, Chick, I'll not tolerate such language! Nono1

Do I make myself clear?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ElectricWhite on 29-02-2012 at 02:14.
No new posts 29-02-2012 02:14 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader

Happy Birthday, KT! Have a terrific day, filled with Condors, Eagles and other yummy things!

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 29-02-2012 08:03 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oohh, LB, he only has to ask!!Smooch A brilliant pic though, thank you!

No new posts 29-02-2012 08:34 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by ElectricWhite
quote:
You sure know how to make an old girl feel special

Old? Old?!? Listen here, Chick, I'll not tolerate such language! Nono1

Do I make myself clear?

Yes Mum!Tongue3

No new posts 29-02-2012 09:10 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer

Happy Birthday KT

May all your pictures become realBirthday2

No new posts 29-02-2012 11:18 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

Happy birthday from a fellow Condor, KT! Actually, Happy Birthday to both of us Smile

My birthday was yesterday (28 February), so may I share some of your Condors???

Birthday1

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Daniella T on 29-02-2012 at 16:11.
No new posts 29-02-2012 16:10 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Belated birthday greetings Daniella, of course you may share the wonderful pics!!

Birthday2 Birthday1 Birthday3

No new posts 29-02-2012 16:20 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Happy birthday, Daniella! I hope you had a terrific day!

No new posts 29-02-2012 16:23 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Daniella, Happy Birthday!

Here's a few more Condors for you. These were done by Springie:

No new posts 29-02-2012 16:46 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: