Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Artistc Springie!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Artistc Springie!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Artistc Springie! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hey Springie

I just visited another Gatchaman site and saw some of your drawings....really like the one of Ken recgnised it straight away...well done(If it's here then I have looked hard enough in the gallery....will check it out now!
Cheers

Pretty

No new posts 27-05-2007 10:56 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks, I'm trying to learn to draw people better...so what better way to practice than drawing our favorite birds? I have a Deviant Art site...guess I should post it, huh?

I also have most of my drawings/and silly captions with screenshots posted in the gallery...*grin*

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 27-05-2007 12:29 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I can draw a little....out of practice though...Just do porcelain dolls starting to go into originals and found a model now to work from!

what's your site...

Oh come to think of it! That's why you picture is familiar, you have your own site????I may have stumbled on it through google...

Cat

No new posts 27-05-2007 12:42 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Yeah I have a site called Jun's Joint...which will hopefully be updated this summer...I have loads of screenshots and animations there...

http://junsjoint.com/

here's my Deviant Art page...

http://springie.deviantart.com/

bored2 apple

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 27-05-2007 13:09 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

You make porcelain dolls? Very cool...How about some Gatch babies?... Big Grin

No new posts 27-05-2007 13:11 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Yeah I could do that....I have one with darl hair and green eyes dressed on full Russian court dress...

took me 18mths to complete all the embroidery etc but she did well in the shows...

not sweet enough for Jun....I have one male that could pass as a condor..... Maybe Jun's wedding!

but I like period costuming for them....

No new posts 27-05-2007 13:19 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

ooohh...sounds pretty...are you going to post any pics?

You at least have to do a Jun doll now! LOL

Some of the fanfics I've read have Jun with a Russian background...

No new posts 27-05-2007 13:43 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer
Springie Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I will do an original in her likeness but as a romantic lady from a period in time. I will work to capture her charm.....I'll try and put a pic of my Russian lady here for ya

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 27-05-2007 at 14:15.
Reason: pics
No new posts 27-05-2007 13:53 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

I have changed her headdress afterwards to a more authentic one for the times but other than that....well there you go!

No new posts 27-05-2007 14:16 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Wow.... that is gorgeous! You MADE that??? I'm so impressed!!! Bowdown 2 Bowdown 2 Bowdown 2 Bowdown Bowdown Bowdown

No new posts 27-05-2007 15:04 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

Sorry to barge in on the convo girls, but Wow! I just clicked on the links and found the art Springie!

they are absolutely gorgeous! Animeparty

Alas for some reason I cant seem to find the "attached" pics you girls keep putting up in this thread. It just wont show them Frown

No new posts 27-05-2007 15:11 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Ebonyswanne, is that a pic of a doll you've made? That is just gorgeous, really beautiful.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 27-05-2007 16:02 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

Just where are you seeing the pic? Im getting " Ebonyswanne has attached the following image(s) (reduced size - click image to enlarge): " and thats it!

No new posts 27-05-2007 16:48 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

WOW! Ebony...that is beautiful!!!!! You are very talented!

Thanks for the comments on my art attempts Imi! I'll keep trying!

I can post my images from this thread to the gallery ...can you see all of the pics in the gallery?

No new posts 27-05-2007 18:47 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

The pic I put up has no link Imagtz... I have been refering to Springie's artwork I found on another site....

Yep made that one from begining to end...she a reproduction 18 months later (Kinda like fan fic,) It's a lot bigger in America.Got a score at a show 95/100 so that's O.K.

I got the raw material and gave it my interpretation (but I have been practicing scultping my own dolls lots of work long process)....

Springie you got any more artwork to share????My older sister paints and does water colour, have you tried to do much of that......

No new posts 27-05-2007 22:50 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

God Dayum, Springie!!

I never .... I mean I kinda knew cos I'd seen a little here and there, but Fuck, girl!

You just keep getting better and better!!

I am in Swannie/Eagle heaven!!

My personal fav .... Swannie tkes charge...

GO SWANNIE GO!! Atta girl!!

And oh, shit .... muse bite again (I gotto so stop browsing) I want to steal a pic and write a fic based on it ... is that kewl?

Damn, girl! I bow to you, like really!

yummy yummy

I'm going to go look again ....

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 28-05-2007 15:05 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks! *big cheesy grin*

SJ, I'd love for you to use one of my pictures...I'm soo tickled to think it inspired one of your yummy fics! I can't wait to read it!! Bowdown

Hmmmm... more artwork? I've done a few more Gatchy pics...just drawings, and a few paintings (I took a painting class- my first art class- so fun!)...but other than that, not much...although your ficcies are giving me inspiration...*grin*

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 29-05-2007 at 01:02.
No new posts 29-05-2007 01:01 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

@Imaqtz

Seriously you need to shoot the kid who set up your browsers lol he must have image blocking on.

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 29-05-2007 08:25 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Here's my attempt to draw a pic for Jun's Birthday...which is supposedly in May...*grin*

It's a rough draft...and I don't have a clue what to use to color it...any ideas? horse

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 29-05-2007 at 23:25.
No new posts 29-05-2007 23:24 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Awwwww...

Awwwww.....

and another Awwwwww...

I love all this work, darl... You are just making me giggle in all the right ways.. <LOL>

Keep it up!!

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 30-05-2007 01:12 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: