Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » MyHeritage
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page MyHeritage
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I did this quite some time ago...it's great for a laugh!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 26-05-2007 14:12 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Good picture Defininatly see Paulina Porzkova there, it is great for a laugh...I'll see if I can do mine like that it just showed the preview thing....them I went out of it

No new posts 26-05-2007 14:20 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Couldn't resist trying this...thee other two were Ozzy Ozbourne and Lil' Bow Wow! ROTFL!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 26-05-2007 at 14:21.
No new posts 26-05-2007 14:21 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Ok, had to do Mark and Jason, too... The first one I did for Mark came up ALL girls, imagine that! LOL

No new posts 26-05-2007 14:31 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Still working on it, I put another picture up to see who else it said....So we have a few candidates for Ken and Joe and Jun,.....mmmm should we take votes on this Joe well doesn't look that feminine I hope!

No new posts 26-05-2007 14:38 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I tried Tiny and Keyop, but they must be too cartoony...no matches for any of the pics I tried...but Chief Anderson had some interesting matches!

No new posts 26-05-2007 14:42 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

I can definitely see Jared Padalecki for Joe/Jason...wonder why Jared Leto didn't come up for Ken?

No new posts 26-05-2007 14:44 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Yeah I see that too just working out how to post pics in threads.....

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 26-05-2007 at 14:56.
No new posts 26-05-2007 14:52 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Ebony...your picture is so cute! thumbsup2

No new posts 26-05-2007 22:25 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

That's me not the best one but I avoid photo's a bit, I have gone back to dark copper blonde now (that's what the packet said!) I was in my studio where MY computer will be set up as well!!!! He bought a new system yesterday...YAYA for me.

Springie your very photo genic! Love your hair it's beautiful!

Do you think Christe Blinkley could play Anderson/Nambu????Laugh2

No new posts 27-05-2007 00:53 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks! *blushgrin*

I think Christie would make a great Nambu! And Christina Ricci for Ken! LOL

And Ozzy Ozzbourne for Jun! LOL

No new posts 27-05-2007 00:58 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Bibasha Basu for a more exotic Ken...cause he's such a pretty boy!

How about Coutney Cox for a Condor look alike hahaha.

I think he'd want to date Rachel Leigh Cook or at least have a rauncy week end with her...(Condor)..poor Jun didn't she get short changed for Ozzy!

Monalisa

No new posts 27-05-2007 05:53 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
« previous  1  2  [3]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: