Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Battlestar Galactica Love Thread !!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Battlestar Galactica Love Thread !!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

very very soon! I want to seriously get into it..give me at the most 3 weeks to get to addicted level!

Hi five!

No new posts 30-04-2007 17:12 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lolabella

Here is a VERY funny one I found comparing the old BSG and the new BSG.

NEW CREW IN TOWN

I think I might have tried to put a link unsucessfully somewhere in a thread but thank god that you did more successfully than me. I just love the video as it make me remember the late 70s/early 80s.

No new posts 30-04-2007 19:26 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Abduct3

No new posts 30-04-2007 19:27 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPj1Mz-T7...related&search=

No new posts 19-05-2007 00:57 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer

That Theme song just ROCKS!!!

No new posts 19-05-2007 01:22 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I had a Starbuck doll, a viper fighter, Doggett and one of those green bee type creatures from the orignal mini series.

No new posts 19-05-2007 20:28 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Whe the original Galactica came out years ago I had SUCH a crush on Starbuck...so ti was hard to look at the female version at first.

I liked the first season of the 2000 version. But haven't seen anymore. The new cylons are more like Galactor though. If they made Gatchaman into a SCi Fi series(not animated) I wonder how it would work??? Galactica finds earth to find Galactor is trying to take over and 5 bird people defending it

....now Galactor has an ally called the cylons who want them all dead too but are willing to use them in the meantime to take over the earth, while the SNT team up with Apllo who has a power struggle with the Eagle and the Condor and Starbuck are in a love hate but great sex relationship not mention Boltar and the mutant........

No new posts 20-05-2007 06:02 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

OH WHEEEEEE Ebonee!!

I see the start of an awesome crossover fic!!!! I like the way you think!!!

No new posts 20-05-2007 14:17 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

You maybe right I see a potential ficcie coming on here.......

I think I 'd need help with that one...how about the power struggle between Apollo and The Eagle can involve the swan as well both me want her...

you can have real love triangle going on there and the Owls dream id to pilot the Galactica.......The swallow just wants to blow things up and and annoy Starbuck who has threatened to up his boulers on him........

Dr Nambu and Adama clash over tactics ans scientific details and the over use of bird missles and and asks Adama "who the hell invited you anyway???"........

No new posts 20-05-2007 23:09 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Can you image the showdown between Zoltar and Six???? I get chills just thinking about it.

I can help with the BSG characters. I feel I can get in their heads better than BOTP.

Maybe it's because I've ingested the entire 3 season...twice already.

Now, I'm on to watching the podcasts that coordinate with each episode....

No new posts 21-05-2007 03:33 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Don't forget the showdown between Baltar and Zoltar's mech captain.

No new posts 22-05-2007 17:35 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

hmmm....I don't know Met. I cannot image Baltar having a showdown with anyone. He seems kind of weak. I'd imagine if confronted, he'd yelp and hide behind Caprica Six.

No new posts 22-05-2007 20:21 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well arn't some of the mech captains bit weak? If not, oh well, try Baltar verus Zark.

No new posts 22-05-2007 21:53 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Your right Lola Boltar is a bit weak and nuts...I don't know enough about the new Battlestar to write a cross either so I supose someone how does will have to....could be good though...

Baltar and Zark are more on the same level...both annoying and live in dream land.....

No new posts 22-05-2007 23:59 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ahhh!!!

I'm officially a crazy obsessed fan!

I'm going to meet Jamie Bamber (a.k.a Apollo) in October. He is attending creationcon in Chicago (only 2 hours away from me). He will be doing a meet n greet fan signing / photos type deal!!

Oh yeah...Met, it's not official but Katee Sackhoff may attend too!!

WHEEEEEE!!!

No new posts 25-05-2007 04:22 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Ohhh you guys are sooo lucky!!!

For me to do something like that I either have to wait for them to come to the land of Oz or send a picture and live in hope or buy a plane ticket that cost a fortune.....

give him a kiss on the cheek for me Lola cause he is a honey
Animekiss

No new posts 25-05-2007 13:19 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

You betcha I will Ebonny!! And I'll tell him it's from you! Smile

I seriously was overjoyed when I read this. I thought he was only going to be at con's in Atlanta or San Diego which means plane fare for me. SO, when another boardie told me about the exodus to Chicago...I was soooo on board!!

SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!

No new posts 25-05-2007 13:54 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Awwww you gotta be excited !!! bet you have butterflies just thinking about it!!! Have a FANTASTIC time Lola!!!

(Just been typing should probably go to bed soon) it's past midnight here!

plots goooonnneeee woohoo

No new posts 25-05-2007 14:04 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks!!

Now I have 5 months to prepare myself on how NOT to act like a lunatic!

I'll be sure to post pictures!!

No new posts 25-05-2007 14:07 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

You better be sure to run and hide as well!

AAAARRGGGHHHH! Lola!!! What have you done to me???!!! You evil evil corrupting force and you!!

Yesterday the video store called, and I FINALLY got a hold of the three hour Movie Premier Miniseries AND the First series of BSG..

IM....HOOKED!!

Sheer Brilliance!! I thought I would always stay loyal to the memory of the Original 1980's BSG ....UNTIL YESTERDAY!!!

Was on the edge of my seat the whole time! this new adaptation of BSG from plot, characters and setting , far more realistically presented! No neat endings with the goodies winning and no one dying after each episide...this is breathtaking ( as in punch in your gut gasp breathtaking ) stuff!!!

Just when you think you know whats going to happen , some gobsmaking twist veers you in a different direction!

And YE GODS..Apollo!!! To think he started off as a "superior a*hole" as Starbuck so aptly called him! ( ye Gods how loved that scene!) ...omg....and you are going to meet him!!

Make my original whoop of excitement for you turn into tears of green damn envy at the thought you are going to meet him, now that I know more about him and the series!!

Dammit its the entire cast...each and everyone of them are flawless!!!

AAARRGGHH....I can write essays about BSG, Im that HOOKED!!!

Thanks Lola...for corrupting me into yet another obsession!

So Say We All.

No new posts 27-05-2007 15:48 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
« previous  1  2  [3]  4  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: