Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Robot Chicken?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Robot Chicken?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Robot Chicken? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

This is really funny, I couldn't stop laughing apparently its on TV quite often but I never seen it before.

Starwars will love this,

Emporer,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fj9D_Xr0eF0

Vader,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVFI_Ra68F0

George Bush???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwQV_JJXulM

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 20-05-2007 12:20 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Damm, he's the best one I have seen to do those type of paradoys things. I like the 3rd one.

I also see that I am oe the only to watch YouTube all day.

No new posts 20-05-2007 14:44 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'd only seen the first one! I like the second one the best.... Can you imagine if everyone had know that back when Empire came out? Their reaction would have been the same as Luke's!!!! Lol2

No new posts 20-05-2007 15:08 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

The second one was my favorite, too, TJ!Smoke3 smoke 'em if ya got 'em...LOL

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 20-05-2007 15:35 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
zoessister zoessister is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

spacer
Robot Chicken? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I also seen two of those haven't seen the Vader one yet. The show still plays on CN so You can still watch them there,besides youtube. Just thought you all should know.

No new posts 20-05-2007 19:52 zoessister is offline Send an Email to zoessister Search for Posts by zoessister Add zoessister to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

I thought the emperor one was the funniest Big Grin

No new posts 20-05-2007 21:19 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

The first one is definately the funniest of the 3.

No new posts 20-05-2007 22:50 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

ditto! Definately no. 1. with the Emperor! Lol2

wish they'd show this on our Adult Swim down under! We are just getting Space Ghost , and that seaquest 2000 and PJ harvery birdman lawyer !

No new posts 21-05-2007 14:29 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer

BWHHAAAA....first one is defintely my favorite!!!

Aluminum Falcon! Panda Bear!

OH yeah...and a cherry coke!

(Hey Met....I just watched a clip of Katee Sackhoff at a con. last weekend. She just lended her voice to Robot Chicken as Strawberry Shortcake)....

No new posts 21-05-2007 17:35 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Lolabella

(Hey Met.... Robot Chicken as Strawberry Shortcake)....

Who, what, where, how, when?

No new posts 21-05-2007 17:58 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

I've managed to rip these to my mobile phone Big Grin now to bluetooth with friends!!

No new posts 22-05-2007 11:45 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Speaking of robots and beacuse I dunno to post a new poll:

Cliky!

OMG, now the bugs will take over the world. Get insecticide. Quick!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by amyltrer on 09-06-2007 at 09:26.
No new posts 09-06-2007 09:24 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

ooohhh aren't there enough other beasties in the world to use! Cockroaches ahhhrrrhhhh

No new posts 09-06-2007 09:58 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

I liked the first,

it sounds familiar him laughing a some teenagers taking out the Death star...and not believing it

i\In this he reminds me of Katse!

One track mind I have gatch all the way.

lightsabre

No new posts 09-06-2007 10:13 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by amyltrer
Speaking of robots and beacuse I dunno to post a new poll:

Cliky!

OMG, now the bugs will take over the world. Get insecticide. Quick!

Sounds like Zoltar/Katse are already here and are attempting to make a mutant cockroach captain with his first mech.

No new posts 09-06-2007 12:16 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Ohhh Nooooo not the mutant cockroach agaiiiinnnn

The bloody things can survive a nuclear war! DAM IT!

save us pleaaasesesss Gatchaman from the cockroach mecha!!
Cheshiregrin

No new posts 09-06-2007 12:54 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
Ohhh Nooooo not the mutant cockroach agaiiiinnnn

The bloody things can survive a nuclear war! DAM IT!

save us pleaaasesesss Gatchaman from the cockroach mecha!!
Cheshiregrin

Look at the Dark side. If they can survive a nuclear blast, they can survive Gatchaman too. That's it! We're doomed.

No new posts 09-06-2007 17:47 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Runs away screaming.

No new posts 09-06-2007 23:33 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Watch behind Metaliant! There's a six-legged thing coming your way!

No new posts 10-06-2007 05:44 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Katse is running out Ideas!

That cockroach mecha could really work....Galactor willl be sending it into the snack J and that will be the end of Jun..she hates bugs!then the inspectors arrive and it's all over......

The Junpei will have a field day with it! ohhh that's right he already got taken by one bug mecha!

Sniper

No new posts 10-06-2007 06:22 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: