Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Snake v Alligator
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Snake v Alligator
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Snake v Alligator Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Snake explodes

I have just seen couple of weird videos from YouTube and you really gotta see this and some other vidoes similar to this.

No new posts 20-05-2007 11:54 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
RE: Snake v Alligator Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

And here's aother one with a rabbit taking on a snake. Guess who's running awqy.

Rabbit v snake

No new posts 20-05-2007 11:59 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Impressive I must say...........

and I live in Australia with all the deadly snakes and from the bush originally....would that python want to take on a crocodile......see him try and take one of those pre-historic mumas.......were do you find this stuff??????????????????

No new posts 20-05-2007 12:04 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

OMG I have never seen that before!! Clap

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 20-05-2007 12:06 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

If you have seen it, then you may have seen the YouTube sign.

There are couple of videos about pythons taking on alligators in the Everglades. I think the fights are about even. Sometimes snakes win and sometimes they lose and apparently the fights can go on for 24 hours.

There's even a video about a snake trying to eat (at the end of the video) a small child. You see this right at the end where you see the child's head disappear into the sbnakes mouth.

There's also 1 video which shows an Iindian parents letting their baby play with a cobra.

No new posts 20-05-2007 14:35 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: