Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Which A Team charactor are you?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Which A Team charactor are you?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Which A Team charactor are you? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I don't know if this works or not for everybody, but........

A-Team quiz

If this doesn't work then ignore it. But if it does work, then when I tried it, I was mostly Face although the answers at the beginning were mostly Murdocks. It's also easy to know which questions are for what charactor.

No new posts 17-05-2007 23:45 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Which member of the A-Team are you?

You are Colonel John Hannibal Smith, leader of the A-Team. A brilliant tactician and master of disguise, you just love it when a plan comes together.

Heh heh ... Look out Eagles, here comes the Black Swan ...

I ruuuuuuuuuuuuuule

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by SJ_SwanJun on 17-05-2007 at 23:48.
No new posts 17-05-2007 23:47 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I was hoping to be Murdock.

No new posts 17-05-2007 23:53 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Yeah...I was Face! He was my favorite...had a crush on him! LOL

You are Lieutenant Templeton Peck aka 'The Face', conman, ladies man and supply officer for the team. You always have a trick up your sleeve and a smile on your face.

Yeah...that's me...the Ladies' Man...ROFL

I'll bet I was close to being Murdock...wouldn't have surprised me a bit!
LOL
hums ATeam theme... Pity the fool!Mrt

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 18-05-2007 at 00:18.
No new posts 18-05-2007 00:11 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hdas anybody tried any of the other quizzes yet?

No new posts 18-05-2007 00:15 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

You are Captain 'Howlin' Mad' Murdock. Despite displaying a fondness for multiple personalities, you are a loyal team member and a top class pilot.

There was one answer where I wanted to chose race driving but the shrink said I couldn't....

Imagine a crazy person like me being Murdock!!!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 18-05-2007 00:32 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer

Ha!! Another Face here!!!

I had crush on him too Sringie!

Afterall, he is the original Starbuck!! Smile

No new posts 18-05-2007 01:12 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

How did I know that would come up. Rolleyes

No new posts 18-05-2007 09:37 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer

Telepathic ability?

*GRINS*

No new posts 18-05-2007 13:06 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

quote:
You are Lieutenant Templeton Peck aka 'The Face', conman, ladies man and supply officer for the team. You always have a trick up your sleeve and a smile on your face.

Hehehehe Ladysman

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 18-05-2007 13:16 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

You are Sergeant Bosco 'Bad Attitude' Baracus, fiery tempered, strong as an ox and a marvellous mechanic. Underneath, though, you have a heart of gold.

LOL! What I love is how the answers change over the years. 10 years ago it would have been the Colonel.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 18-05-2007 16:19 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Hmm, somehow I've come out as Murdoch....

quote:

You are Captain 'Howlin' Mad' Murdock. Despite displaying a fondness for multiple personalities, you are a loyal team member and a top class pilot.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 18-05-2007 17:13 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

I too came out as BA Baracus

You are Sergeant Bosco 'Bad Attitude' Baracus, fiery tempered, strong as an ox and a marvellous mechanic. Underneath, though, you have a heart of gold.

Must be that compasionate heart I have.

Mechanic - HA! I would not know the inside of an engine.

No new posts 18-05-2007 17:35 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Took the test out of curiosity, as I never saw the movie and got this:

Is this a good thing, or I gotta change the character?

No new posts 01-06-2007 18:15 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

You never saw the A Team? The A Team was a 5 season long TV series, not a movie.

The A Team

I hope you aren't offended as I hope you don't lose your temper, attack me with you ox like strength as you have a heart of gold.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Metaliant on 02-06-2007 at 00:08.
No new posts 01-06-2007 22:57 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Well, either it never aired in my country, or I was too small to watch it.

Thanks for the link. Now I know what was about.

No new posts 02-06-2007 04:56 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

HHHHHhhhmmmmmmm, interresting. What country do you live in and how old are you?

I also found it strange that you never heard of the A Team but yet here you are in a Gatchaman forum when the 3 Gatchaman eries were made in the 70s.

Oh well, I hope you are enjoying yourself and welcome to the group, but I must warn you, not to go near the room marked The Rubber Room or a Miss Imi Condor grabs you and pulls you into the room and convert you to madness and corruption.

No new posts 02-06-2007 07:51 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

Well, Romania, actualy, and from what I've read they aired from '83 to '87, which is two years before I was born.

As for the Gatchaman series, I've seen Eagle Riders while I was a kid and saw a great deal from the first series on internet.

No new posts 02-06-2007 09:56 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Pity you weren't born in the late 70s as you would have enjoyed The A Team. it was similarish in violence to Battle Of The Planets but both series were just fun to watch.

I keep hearing about this A Team blockbuster film which is on and off affair and is supposed to be out next year, though I think the film may not be much good...

No new posts 02-06-2007 20:05 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Half of the fun of the film was the exact casting. Knowing that BA was actually Mr.T, and his wrestling and other accomplishments. The incongruity the col's actor, knowing he usually did very serious stuff.

I doubt we'll even bother seeing the movie.

I hear they're remaking Barbarella, modernizing the entire thing. Hmmm, how do you modernize the woman my husband had a crush on, opening the film in the way she did? And half the fun was that we knew their predictions were inaccurate.

Sigh, at this rate they'll redo Attack of the Killer Tomatoes with state-of-the-art CGI.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 05-06-2007 15:38 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: