Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » BOTP school
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BOTP school
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
BOTP school Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

When I was watching BOTP on BBC 1, I thinking how cool, if people went to school to be taught how to be the G-Force team, Zoltars and goons and whatever class you were in, for example an eagle, then Mark will be your teacher, or if condor, then Jason would be your teacher, etc

I wonder what everybody else thinks and here's another 2 challenges for those fic writers, what would happen if that school exists and what would happen if the team, Zoltar and goons were kids at school themselves.

No new posts 17-05-2007 09:10 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Cloud pulls up a chair and sits in thread. Waiting

Thank you Metaliant. Are you using your Telepathy.

This is what I said I was interested in at the end of my Telepathy post. The team in their younger years. The events that led up to the teams first mission, including their schooling and training.

Oops
Oh! Yaah! That is the part that I could not get to post.
Have to try posting that part again. Waiting

No new posts 17-05-2007 11:55 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Growls low and dangerous

Another challenge ... another one that is tickling at my muse?

That is so mean!

So cruel ....

Stomps her foot on the ground like a child in tantrum.

I will control thy urge to do this one. I think y'all need a break from my writing ...

Eye twitches even as she makes her vow ...

I mean it ... I do ... no more ....

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 17-05-2007 11:59 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer

Cups hand to mouth and shouts

ohhhhhhhhhhh.....Criiiiiiiiiiiiiiicket!! Is the Academy finished?!?!

No new posts 17-05-2007 11:59 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Cloud pulls up a chair and sits in thread. Waiting

Thank you Metaliant. Are you using your Telepathy.

This is what I said I was interested in at the end of my Telepathy post. The team in their younger years. The events that led up to the teams first mission, including their schooling and training.

Oops
Oh! Yaah! That is the part that I could not get to post.
Have to try posting that part again. Waiting

Not quite what I meant. I meant what would happen if they are in the same school at the same time.

No new posts 17-05-2007 12:30 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by SJ_SwanJun
Growls low and dangerous

Another challenge ... another one that is tickling at my muse?

That is so mean!

So cruel ....

Stomps her foot on the ground like a child in tantrum.

I will control thy urge to do this one. I think y'all need a break from my writing ...

Eye twitches even as she makes her vow ...

I mean it ... I do ... no more ....

SJ

Okay, I double dare you.

No new posts 17-05-2007 12:31 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:

Not quite what I meant. I meant what would happen if they are in the same school at the same time.

ooppss...I didn't catch that part of it either.

No new posts 17-05-2007 13:00 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

Im sure I read a fic of them at school ! but them as teachers , trying to teach the art of being an eagle, condor swan swallow, omg..the Owl!..heck that would be fun to see!!!!

lol!

Actually how cool would it be to listen in to Zarks teaching Zark wannabes?

Lol2

No new posts 17-05-2007 13:42 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by imaqtz
Im sure I read a fic of them at school ! but them as teachers , trying to teach the art of being an eagle, condor swan swallow, omg..the Owl!..heck that would be fun to see!!!!

lol!

Actually how cool would it be to listen in to Zarks teaching Zark wannabes?

Lol2

Oh please Imi...even the mere mention that there could be more makes me shudder....

No new posts 17-05-2007 13:45 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

All I would like to see is other peoples ideas on the teams life before G-Force.

What were the event's that lead to/ shaped the personalities that we know and love.

I do not believe it was just the death or loss of their parents.
*loss ..... Why does that not look right? lose, loose. no, must be right going off to check.*

No new posts 17-05-2007 13:51 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

loss...correct as a noun

lose...correct as verb

loose..different contextual meaning altogether..

Thus ends our grammar lesson for today my wonderful zarkettes...

it was written up correctly..tho to be honest..just how many of us even bother with spelling, pronounciation and syntax in here? I know I dont! lol

and heres the funny thing..no matter how mispelt or incorrect..we all still manage to understand each other..go figure!

Cheerleader

No new posts 17-05-2007 14:07 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I think SJ already did a fic like this... a G-Force high school, where the team actually had to attend undercover... and of course, there was one *suspicious* teacher.... Wink

No new posts 17-05-2007 14:09 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

I knew that I had read a fic or two about them being in school. One I can't remember the name but it was on the archive site...

I do remember in it, Jason and Mark getting into a pretty good fist fight.

Metalliant, I know when I was in JR High , I always imagined my Uncle Jason Condor picking me up in his race car and driving me too school.... Kids tended to wonder why I was smiling in my own little world!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 17-05-2007 14:18 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by imaqtz
loss...correct as a noun

lose...correct as verb

loose..different contextual meaning altogether..

Thus ends our grammar lesson for today my wonderful zarkettes...

it was written up correctly..tho to be honest..just how many of us even bother with spelling, pronounciation and syntax in here? I know I dont! lol

and heres the funny thing..no matter how mispelt or incorrect..we all still manage to understand each other..go figure!

Cheerleader

Yeah, I know. It is just sometimes my brain goes on freeze. Especially when dealing with the spelling of 6 yr olds.
It a wonder, after struggeling through their writting, I even remember how to spell.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 17-05-2007 at 14:28.
No new posts 17-05-2007 14:26 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

things I would do for you at 1am:

"Trial by fire" -nephrida

"School daze" -Lori Macdonald

Home alone- Heather Lynn

No new posts 17-05-2007 15:06 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

A classic. with great reflections of teams school life,.tho not sure its your cup of tea..with disturbing themes and plenty of intense angst (bowled over by it! woah!) ..but shows them at a young age anyways, and its well written..

Scavengers-Jane Lebak

Princess:

Kisswink- Lebak

and keyop:

Keyops fortune-Lebak

And thats it for now..i just went through the entrie fanfic archive...phew!

No new posts 17-05-2007 15:23 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ohhh! thank you Imi.

I have found a few of those. I will have a good evening tonight.

Cann't wait. Snoopy Dance

Oh Ki ids time to go ho ome. SHoo, Shoo Cloud wants to read.

*Hmmm! I wonder if I could read any out loud at story time. You know introduce a new generation to BOTP.*

No new posts 17-05-2007 15:41 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant

Okay, I double dare you.

You bastard ....

Grumbles and kicks foot in the sand before she thrusts her hands into her pockets and stalks off with her head hung low.

I can't ignore a bloody double dare ...

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by SJ_SwanJun on 17-05-2007 at 16:38.
No new posts 17-05-2007 16:37 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Thanks for remembering! Academy is stalled. Very stalled. As in 18 months and counting. Something about the move and older house and kids' schedules. One of these days,... But not until the first volume is properly finished.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 17-05-2007 19:01 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by SJ_SwanJun
quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant

Okay, I double dare you.

You bastard ....

Grumbles and kicks foot in the sand before she thrusts her hands into her pockets and stalks off with her head hung low.

I can't ignore a bloody double dare ...

SJ

Be glad I didn't triple dare you.

No new posts 17-05-2007 23:20 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: