Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Eep...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Eep...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Eep... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

When the company EVP asks for a sit down with you ... you know you're in the shit.

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck

Oh goodie, and he wants to "sit down" with me tomorrow morning.

Oh guys, wish this little black swannie some luck, eh?

Perhaps I've been caught just one too many times on this site ... <giggle> You know you're addicted when ...

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 16-05-2007 19:54 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Good luck, SJ! And look on the bright side: maybe it's a promotion!

No new posts 16-05-2007 19:58 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
Good luck, SJ! And look on the bright side: maybe it's a promotion!

laugh3 Lol

Oh, yeah .... I wish!

No, I have already been told, point blank by the owner that I will never leave this position ...

But I like your optimism...

Sighhh

No new posts 16-05-2007 20:06 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer

Good Luck SJ!!! I"m sure it's nothing but positive.

And if it happens to because you've been caught here too many times, perhaps the EVP wants to tell you that he is a fan of BoTP too!!

No new posts 16-05-2007 20:06 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

Heh heh ... nah he's too old ...

Sighhh

No new posts 16-05-2007 20:07 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Hugs, baby...
I hope the meeting is positive... I'll be thinking about you tomorrow...thumbsup2

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 16-05-2007 23:14 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Hope it goes better then you think.... And if it starts to go bad, picture them on the Flush

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 17-05-2007 00:19 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
RE: Eep... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by SJ_SwanJun
When the company EVP asks for a sit down with you ... you know you're in the shit.

SJ

I am always worried when soneone is higher in the food chain than you says that they want a word with you.

Good luck and as the song says, "Don't worry, be happy."

No new posts 17-05-2007 08:08 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Hope its nothing bad my dear, can't have our black swannie being chastised!

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 17-05-2007 09:00 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Cep
Hope its nothing bad my dear, can't have our black swannie being chastised!

:giggles:

Not unless its by a hunky Condor or Eagle with a cat'o'nine tails whip and chocolate sauce ...

Heh ... Well I see him in an hour, so we'll see.

Sighhh

No new posts 17-05-2007 11:54 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Hope all well t well SJ....

if worst comes to worse you can alway get a job in retail....

or just send an app into the ISO then you can work closer to the eagle....
just positive thoughts out there....

good luck hope you remembered to take a feather shrukien and a yoyo in for back up.... can never be to prepared......borrow the eagles rang as well just in case...cheers from one black swan to another....

No new posts 17-05-2007 12:07 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

I was just gonna say a similar thing..If it helps I can loan ya my uberdestructo 3000! Intimidate him, show no fear, chin up girl..and walk in there with 'tude!!

And if that fails, you can always grovel and apologise profusely, somehow tho, I just cant see that ever really happening..

rock on girl..get in there with the 'tude!!

AND gOOD LUCK!!

No new posts 17-05-2007 13:08 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

Okay ... one-hour later ...

So. It was good.

They have decided to keep me right where I am (as the pone jockey) because I have <scoff> intelligence ...

So to appease me they offered me a $5,000 pay raise.

Not bad - not as much as I would like - but you can't knock it ...

So in all ... it's okay.

And now, to finish budgets and get some more badness against Condors finished ...

Heh heh

Sighhh

No new posts 17-05-2007 14:07 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

See???? Nothing bad! Now, if you want to get the raise to be more, pull out those Swannie hacking skills! Wink

No new posts 17-05-2007 14:10 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

Wave1 Wave1 Wave1

WELL DONE!!!

Nothing to worry about! Knew it!!!..and came out of it..5K richer?!

PAR-TAY!!!!!

EVERYONE...drinks are on SJ!!!!! WHOOOHOOO!!!

Drunk Drunk Drunk Drunk

ooooh BEHAVE !! (grins Austin Powers like)

No new posts 17-05-2007 14:12 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Flashing2 Band Party2

That's great news SJ Burnout at least it wasn't something that you feared it might be Wink

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 17-05-2007 14:21 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

:Giggles:

I need to buy a lotto ticket today ...

I just received an email from a potential employer who wants me to interview for a yummy position that I have been eyeballing for a couple of weeks.

I would take this job in a heartbeat over what I was just offered ... Oh I hope that my salary expectations weren't too high ... I gave them an 8K range ...

But Yay.

And now our Operations Director just came over an patted me on the back for bringing to light a serious issue that has been slowly getting worse and worse in here. EVP is immediately working to solve the problem.

Only draw-back is that because I was in with him, everyone knows it came from me ... but fuck em. Don't fuck with this swan and think you'll get away with it!

I don't like to play tattle - but ... <smiles evilly> Don't fuck with Swannie ... Or I will fuck with you!

In all ... Good day. Good day.

Sighhh

No new posts 17-05-2007 14:53 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

It sounds like your day went a lot better than you thought it would. Whether you end up with the 5k pay raise or the better job, well done Wave3

This smilie has nothing to do with anything, but I just spotted it and it's rather cute
apple

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 17-05-2007 16:02 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Congrats on both the raise and the interview!

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 17-05-2007 18:55 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Yeah, congrats, Swannie! It's about time you were recognized...the new job opportunity sounds good, too! highfive

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 17-05-2007 20:14 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: