Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Times I Can Be in Chat
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Times I Can Be in Chat
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berg Katse Berg Katse is a Female
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2001

spacer
Text Times I Can Be in Chat Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello!

Ok, I can be in chat from about 7pm Atlantic standard time, till 1 or 2am ATL.

So, if you're in Toronto, that's:
6pm till 12 or 1am
If you're on the West Coast:
3pm till 9 or 10pm
If you're in the UK:
11pm till 5 or 6am
If you're in Australia:
8:30am till 2:30-4pm

If none of these times is good, I can try to catch people earlier in my afternoon or late morning.

Hope to catch up with someone!

Katse

No new posts 17-05-2007 03:23 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

hey thats a great idea..putting up chat availability!

Well that means I can catch ya Kat only on weekends..as Im working during those hours throught the week!

We should all try to have a "before saturday closure party on chat then!

Im in for it!

No new posts 17-05-2007 13:03 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'll try and be in there at this time tomorrow (same as last week). It's currently 8:15am cst. Eepss...don't know what time it is around the world...but I do some checking....

No new posts 17-05-2007 13:07 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer

Okay...

Tomorrow I'll stop in between these times. I have off of work, but I'll be doing some chores around the house.

Chicago: 9am to 10am
Toronto / New York: 8am to 9am
London 2pm to 3pm
Sydney 11pm to 12am
Perth 9pm to 10pm
San Francisco / Vancouver 6am to 7am

No new posts 17-05-2007 13:12 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

Well thats doable.!

Done deal..penciling it now!

anchors away! Sailor

No new posts 17-05-2007 13:38 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Prime computer time for me is 10-3 Toronto time, weekdays, but no guarantees without prior arrangements. More likely on rainy days or when too low on sleep to remember non-computer priorities. Friday evenings are a possibility, but I'm usually beat by then. Weekends if if I need to check email for other reasons and have no willpower. Can negotiate other times with family, given sufficient notice and clear schedule, note unlikeliness of successfully negotiating school prep, drop off and pick up.

- Viktor E. Frankl

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by CricketBeautiful on 17-05-2007 at 18:39.
No new posts 17-05-2007 18:35 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Berg Katse Berg Katse is a Female
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2001

spacer

Well, the first thing I do when I come here is log-on to chat. If you see my name at the bottom of the forum page, check the chatroom! I'll stay logged on even as I do other work, and check in every 5 minutes or so. I'm sure to run into someone sometime!

Katse

No new posts 17-05-2007 22:09 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: