Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Pronounciation!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Pronounciation!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Slowly lets her tongue slide across her upper lip as her eyesbrow quirks in response to his ... almost challenge. Her yo-yo pops smoothly from it's holster at her hip, unheard as she flicks it toward the Condor's wrist to stop him leaving just as things get interesting.

She smiles around the mouth of the bottle of beer as she drops her head backward to drain much more if its contents than the amount spilling in a thin line down her chin. The now empty bottle is thrown over her shoulder as she raises her hand to to slide it down the cord toward her pray.

Not a SHIM, dear Condor?

Purses her lips in a badly hidden coy smirk as she finally draws close to the Condor's face. In an exaggerated move she hooks her index finger into the waistband of his jeans and tugs it outward, making a show of glancing downward.

Funny how a big, burly, tough, man like yourself can hide behind a precious and delightful woman ... and still consider yourself a man.

Snaps her finger from his jeans and pokes him centre chest with the tip of her finger.

Shrugs a shoulder as she turns and waves "buh-bye" with her fingetips

I'm not confused, sweetie ... I know what's man ... and what's ... a little mouse ... holds fingers a mere few millimetres apart as her lips purse and eyes drop to the fly of his jeans. Gives a wink and leans against the wall, keeping her fingers tauntingly in the "itty-bitty-thingie" position.

A man who can wear make-up, darling, is a man who is in total and utter control of his masculinity ...

A man who can be kept down and held back by a woman ...

... well ...

Slinks toward the couch and flops down, swinging her legs up and over the knees of the two spectators.

What's on?

DAMN DAMN DAMN ... Sorry .... I just ... God there was an opening there and I had to take it. Well, that and I had to defend myself ... Damn to think of an excuse for the SHIM thing ...

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by SJ_SwanJun on 15-05-2007 at 17:36.
Reason: Meh - Unhappy with post?
No new posts 15-05-2007 17:19 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sofa Popcorn2 Pint Mumbles between munchinging popcorn and sipping his beer, "I never wear girlie makeup like a condor."

No new posts 15-05-2007 19:49 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer

For 3 weeks, Zeta waited patiently for the Condor to return to the 'Urgent' thread. Her days were filled with the hot memory of their very brief but electric encounter. She spent her days dipping the stolen shirken in ink and attempting to pen the final scenes of Princess/Jason pairing in Popsicles and Ice on the walls of the thread. But her Muse had failed her.

But on this day, her ears perked when she heard the gruff rumblings of a certain Condor close by.

Could it be?

Zeta quickly rose and stormed out of the 'Urgent' thread and into this one only to stop dead in her tracks at the site of the Condor attempting to barrel out past her. But before he could even reach her, unseen forces quickly pulled him in the opposite direction.

A quick glance around the room revealed Cep and Cloud wide eyed and mouths agape at the scene presented in front of all them. Knowing that it would be best to not interrupt, she takes two steps into the thread, finds the wall and slowly slinks down into a seated position.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Lolabella on 15-05-2007 at 20:05.
No new posts 15-05-2007 19:52 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

From the moment he was reeled back into the thread by no less than blackswan's yoyo.. he had frozen from sheer disbelief at yet again another display trying to humiliate him. Stunned amusement had given way to sheer disbelief at such a foolhardy attempt to get a rise from him.

When she had pulled at the waistband of his jeans and looked down, he had also looked down, slowly raising his head when she had snapped it back . Gods!Did...she...really...do...that...just ...now?!

He simply could not believe this little livewire had surch an urgent deathwish. what was she talking about? What the F..?

He slowblinked, only now realising his mouth was slightly agape ..Was she seriously mocking him?..Jaw snapped shut when he finally caught the "miniscule" sign she was making with her fingers...

oh no she didnt! what the hell was she laughing about...focus...hiding behind a woman?

Just who the Hell did she think she was dealing with? a quick scan of the room showed more bystanders than was necessary to let loose on this slip of a girl who after a her taunts was slinking toward the cou..

Shimmatta!

that coudlnt be the hottie that had given him attitude on the Urgent thread , sitting with her head bowed down distractedly twirling between her fingers a...

Condor closes his eyes with a tiny shake of the head taking a deep breath, exhaling ever so slowly . Calm...calm.

So thats where the shuriken had gone..That one was going to pay for that but she will be dealt with later..

Right now..Blackswan was ever so smugly swinging those silky smooth legs of hers asking some question of the others completely dismissing him.

Response Options and mode of attack instinctinvely kicked in.

1. Kill her
or
2. Laugh it off
or
3. Walk away.

for the second time that night, he took a deep breath and broke into a feral grin..there was always Option 4 .

A quick glance Imi's way, showed the horror, of his intentions , dawning on her face..as she raised her arms and ran towards him..

Screw protocol , and screw Imi's endless yet futile attempts to tame let alone restrain him!

Springing from his frozen position, he easily sidesteps Imi, and in two long strides is in front of Blackswan. Bows courteously, and offers a smile, eyes never leaving hers.

" I can only guess by your show of bravado , you must obviously had one beer too many. Let me to reintroduce myself and set you right about a couple of interesting misconceptions you have. Besides, Its only fair to see yours now that you have seen mine ...in private."

Faster than those legs could swing at him, he grips her wrist and hauls her off the couch. Her instant struggle, only makes him tighten his hold on her , deftly extracting the yo you from her, tossing it over his shoulder, with a grunting laugh.. growling out lowly for her ears only.. "you can talk the talk , lets see you walk the walk "

Drags her out of this thread and into the Rubber Room!

*Imi groans and shakes head*

dont say I didnt warn ya. Sj! Heck im not going anywhere near that Rubber Room if he's in there with your Blackswan! im soo going to sleep4 mwah peeps!

No new posts 16-05-2007 16:54 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Eagle turns to Pirate Chicken and says between muching popcorn, "You will get plenty of Pirate from the videos."

No new posts 17-05-2007 07:53 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Well its certainly true my eagle friend, though that condor has a tendancy to cause serious damage to the upholstery in that place, hmm might not break even Money

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 17-05-2007 08:53 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Omfg
Cloud turns wide Blue-eyed stare to Cep and whispers

Errrr....... now what?.......Should we follow?

*Voyeuristic side showing.*

Ah, hem. No what I really mean is....... I have heard so many things about an enraged Condor. Should we go collect all loose objects from the Rubber Room?

No new posts 17-05-2007 10:12 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

While he's in there?! Eek7

No new posts 17-05-2007 10:24 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

That's one runchy little blackswan....the Condor always knew how to treat a lady.....I've got my shiraz and popcorn keep it coming SJ....so white swans are for Eagles and black swans for condors right????mmmm The rubber room really got a workout on this one Blushing

No new posts 17-05-2007 11:30 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Is the Rubber Room sound proof?

No new posts 17-05-2007 11:37 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Cep
While he's in there?! Eek7

You mean he is that bad. Even innocent blue-eyed ..... (what should I call myself) are not safe?

I thought the Condor protected the innocent.

No new posts 17-05-2007 12:02 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer

reaches out and gently strokes Cloud's beautiful feathers

mmmmmm....oh Cloud, you are an adorable if somewhat naive Owl.

All 'innocent' bets are off once you enter the Rubber Room. I'm not sure if the sign has fallen off the door, but this should be a reminder to Enter at your own risk . The Condor owns the room and has peed in every corner of it....

No new posts 17-05-2007 12:10 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

yep, he can be quite territorial as well as a loose cannon about the place! (psst Lola..Id be worried if I were you! he means to get his shuriken back!) eek!

what can I say?

At least the Rubber Room is padded. We used to have the coolest bar in here many years ago. Shame it kept getting demolished every time the team set foot in it! Poor bar couldnt keep up with the insurance claims, getting blown up and trashed quicker than the Insurers could fix it up again!

*looks at watch anxiously*

Aaargh, there was a reason I semi retired him guys! I dont want to see our beloved Rubber Room trashed! And there's no the hells way Im going anywhere near him when hes like this! Think Ill put a sign on him PROVOKE HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK!

You put up a volitile condor with an equally volatile blackswan and theres bound to be a nuclear explosion set off somewhere!

You sure you got your Insurance premiums paid up Cep?
Disabled

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by imaqtz on 17-05-2007 at 13:37.
No new posts 17-05-2007 13:35 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

hmm.... let me see........hmmm..... Reading

Yep were covered Bandit2

No new posts 17-05-2007 14:12 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: