Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Chat!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Chat!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer
Chat! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ive discovered chat on this site. If you know it as well...get on chat!

No new posts 11-05-2007 13:24 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

YOU LOT...GET IN CHAT NOW!!! iVE GOT CEP NEEDING HEART PILLS..THE GUY NEEDS RESCUSITATION AFTER YOUR PICS!!

No new posts 11-05-2007 13:59 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I was there and I got booted out...

And I cannot log in under Lola again...*hmmffff*

No new posts 11-05-2007 14:02 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Okay so where is this chat think I keep hearing about?

No new posts 11-05-2007 14:15 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Click on the HOME button...

and on the left side under MENU...there is a chat link...

we are waiting!!!

No new posts 11-05-2007 14:20 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Met!...go to the Home page...find the chat link..sign in again on chat php ...and get over here!
breakdance

No new posts 11-05-2007 14:23 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Gosh ... I'd get fired if I logged in to chat - and fuck me I want to!

:grumbles:

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 11-05-2007 14:38 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Aww, do they monitor you at work then? Are you at work now?

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 11-05-2007 14:46 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

LOL ... If I'm ever on Gatchamania, I'm at work ...LOL

Do they monitor me? Hmmmm ...

My monitor is easily seen from everywhere, and I have a bitch from hell sitting behind me who is on the warpath against me ...

She'll run up to the boss in two seconds.

So I must behave like a good girl - ragardless of the fact I have nothing to do!

Sighhh

No new posts 11-05-2007 14:56 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I guess you guys aren't on anymore?

No new posts 11-05-2007 14:59 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

That is pretty sucky, I am lucky in most respects because I work in the IT department and not only that but I got two monitors Big Grin

Anyway I am sure you could prolly use Firefox browser to create a new tab for chat window, *wink wink nudge nudge*

No new posts 11-05-2007 14:59 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

Ooh, the "naughty" tab that you have to click off every time your evil workmate looks at you.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 11-05-2007 15:02 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I have notice this when I started to use Firefox and find it easier than Windows.

No new posts 11-05-2007 15:05 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
I guess you guys aren't on anymore?

No...we are here!! Get in here!!!

No new posts 11-05-2007 15:06 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

Alt + tab is usually my secret ...

But people in here move quick, and the beyutch behind me is like a prairie dog over the top of that cubicle...

Grrrrr

Sighhh

No new posts 11-05-2007 15:07 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

I hate people standing behind me, not so much when I am in a queue but when I am sitting or reading or something like that it makes my blood boil.Angryfire

No new posts 11-05-2007 15:20 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ah but do you not get some ounce of satisfaction at their reaction when they see what you reading ?

Omfg

No new posts 11-05-2007 15:45 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

and Is Metaliant STILL trying to work out Chat?...wheres that Navman or GPs satellite thingy?

Flyer

No new posts 11-05-2007 15:52 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Shuffles slippers with bunnys on them on floor. "I am shy."

No new posts 11-05-2007 16:26 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

and youre just toooo cute in those bunny slippers. surely you cant be shy around people youve been bouncing around in the Rubber Room all this time!..

take a deep breath bress that chat button and go on in!

Trust me its a wonderful experience!

And its been an awesome evening and chat!. thankyou guys! got to speak to you in real time and got to see the faces behind the names!

You guys are all just as hot in real life as you present yourselves in here! Smoochies

grabs Met's bunny slippers and bumps him into chat.

trust me you wont be needing those bunny slippers in chat, Jump in Amigo..

Ciao bellas and bellos..

No new posts 11-05-2007 16:43 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: