Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Film Flam » 28 Days Later SPOLIER ALERT
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 28 Days Later SPOLIER ALERT
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
28 Days Later SPOILER ALERT Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

SPOILER WARNING

For those who haven't seen the film 28 Days Later, then here's the essential story. A group of animal rights people breaks into a top secret lab and frees (and get's killed) some apes who have been injected with a virus called Rage, which makes any animal or person into a very angry zombie be thingy.

A bloke wakes up in a hospital from an accident and finds the city of London deserted. Unknown to him the entire country was infected the entire country He is then rescued by 3 survivors and tries to get home. 2 of the survivors get gilled and the remaining one and our hero escape and meet a father and his daughter.

All 4 leave London and try to get to the last bastion, which was in Manchester. Sadly, it was to late and are attacked by the enraged zombies and rescued by a small group of army survivors who want keep the girl and woman

they escaped and are presumed rescued when an European fighter plane flew over them somewhere u north.

28 Weeks Later are set after 6 months and the American army assume (incorrectly) that the virus is gone from the British Isles and all the British refugees go back home.

HOWEVER.........

And that's all I know about the sequel. Why you ask have I started this thread. Simple, I am going to see the sequel later this morning. So see ye later.

[Edit by Cep]
Met were you drunk when you typed this or so excited by the film you typed to quickly? Big Grin

Fear not like a good Admin I corrected no end of misspelled words (including the title hehehehe) oh and the film is called 28 weeks later.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Metaliant on 11-05-2007 at 13:41.
No new posts 11-05-2007 07:54 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Cep. One thing you didn't do is change the name to 28 Weeks Later, which did and yeh, probably got too excted. I was just in a bit of a rush. I need to hit my keyboard hard before the letters come up.

I won't spoil the ending but it's different to what you think it is and I can't tell which is the better film. The original o the sequal.

One thing I didn't like is that if the first film is supposedly set in 2003, then why is the new Wembley Stadium in the sequal? There's no way that it can be built that quickly. Set in the near future you cry. Maybe, but that's the only thing I didn't like.

If you seen the film Sunshine, then it's made by the same bloke.

I would recommend it to anyone who likes this type of armageddom movie.

No new posts 11-05-2007 13:56 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I can change that too if you like Smile

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 11-05-2007 14:30 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: