Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Anime & Cartoons » BoTP/Gatch/Eagle/G-Force Movie Cast
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BoTP/Gatch/Eagle/G-Force Movie Cast
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ah sweet Lord...

Faint

Funny how you snatch whateva moments you have to log on these days eh? At least you have a Boss button to click back to work Lols!

I log on when Ive come home from work or like today, after a day loooooooong droning seminar on more efficient diagnostic testing techniques for reading comprehension, cook ,clean, spend quality time helping with homework then watch some TV with kids, pack son off to bed, finally get on....and barely have time to catch up on threads when daughter wants to relate whats happening on Big Brother, and I have to spend an hour telling her to get to bed...finally time to myself...and its MY bedtime Crying1

Will snatch another five mins laters! and I WILL catch up[ with all threads dammit! I have a reputation to uphold! Grin

Smoochies and g'night!

No new posts 09-05-2007 14:40 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Lolabella
Hi Imi--ers!!

Yep...I'm on. I usually log on right when I get to work and then check throughout the day.

Jared Leto will always be my 'Mark'....

Ahh, sorry, Lola ... But I just can't get over the whole Eye-Liner thing he's into ... any man who wears more make-up than me just isn't my eagle ... <giggle> Although, those eyes are pretty yumiliscious Actually, the more I look at that pic ... Damn, maybe I can overlook the mascara thing ... Yum

I could be his swan .... uh ... nope ...nope .... I love my boys from Supernatural .... Focus, girl, focus ...

I would have originally thought of Alba for Prinny, but with her piss-poor effort in Comic-Book acting with Fantastic 4 ... I got turned off ... And besides - her hips aren't, and will never be "buxom" enough to pull off Swannie ... Da'Girl has booty!!

Giggle ...

Oh, and Imi!! So glad you liked my choices ... <grin> And thanks for posting the pics, altho you got dinged for pinching a pic ... LOL!

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by SJ_SwanJun on 09-05-2007 at 16:24.
No new posts 09-05-2007 16:21 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer

hee hee...yeah..SJ I have to agree with the eyeliner statement. He also tends to paint his fingernails too!!

But, it's the eyes that are Mark!! Squint a little...can you see it? No?

*grins*

I've had a big ole crush on Jared since his Jordan Cantalano days. He can take me to 30 Seconds to Mars and back...whoo!

I think Jessica Alba has a real sweetness about her that relects our Swannie. I've never seen Fantastic Four though....

Also, I've never seen Supernatural either, but those boys are hot!!!

No new posts 09-05-2007 17:10 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

I think he looks quite Marky in this one, particularly

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 09-05-2007 20:33 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

oh yes Meri!!

I'm trying to read the look in his eyes!! It's almost as if he's saying

"C'mere Princess"........

No new posts 09-05-2007 20:39 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

And here is Jason (James Franco), enjoying some down time...

No new posts 09-05-2007 20:43 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

Arghhhhhhhhhhh

Yeah, he's hot. Really hot...

But BLUSH????? Lip Gloss?????? Eye Liner?????? Red streaks in his hair????

Why is he doing that to himself?!?!?!?!?!

Gosh!! A man that hot shouldn't wear makeup...

Well.

At least Princess with have a girlie-man to share make-up tips with ...

Oh fuck .... There's a fic right there!

fingers twitch on the keyboard

In the middle of a fic ...must not distract from that ....

eye twitches and head slowly tilts, cracking in the neck

Oh god ... Oh dear God .... Oh damn her! Damn that fucking insistent muse ...

I will back away from this thread to stifle the idea ....

Bolts as fast as she can ....screaming...

ARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

SJ

Sighhh

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by SJ_SwanJun on 09-05-2007 at 22:40.
Reason: Because I can't seem to get my fingers on the right keys here ....
No new posts 09-05-2007 22:39 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Omfg OMG...all of these piccies are so hot! I can definitely see Jared Leto as Mark...and Jared Padalecki as Jason...

soooo hot! *swoon*Faint

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 09-05-2007 22:49 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Wait!! I'm having a flashback!! Wasn't there a fic where Mark loses a bet and has to try on Princess's Swan uniform????

SJ...did you write that one????

No new posts 09-05-2007 23:49 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

Uh, yes, I did. Ken dresses as Jun after he catches her dressing as him.

It's called "Busted"

Not a real good fic, but it's fluffy..

But, I think one of the boys playing with Princess will be fun

SJ

Sighhh

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by SJ_SwanJun on 10-05-2007 at 00:21.
No new posts 10-05-2007 00:21 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by imaqtz
Ooh!!! yes! jess would make an awesome G2 ! (didnt realise you were on! hiya Lols! Wave1

Oh and I see you've given her a promotion!!

A well deserved one I might add!

Swans Rule!

No new posts 10-05-2007 03:59 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

At the moment I believe swans do rule.... I am working on a little portal mod to count the gatch clans here highfive

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 10-05-2007 08:38 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yaright2

Swans rule?....SWANS RULE??!!!!!

No flippin way aint no swans ruling!..

Mrt

Ill soon fix that!

Guns1

No new posts 10-05-2007 12:30 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Sofa Coffee. This I have got to see.

Besides Imi, Swans are better than Zarks.

No new posts 10-05-2007 12:58 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Squint

You think? One subliminal suggestion from rustbucket, and those Swans start swooning for their Commander.

"oh my! seems Mark is worried over Princess"

Response- Swooooon

"dear me, the commander looked sideways at you today G3 .."

Response-- Swooooooon

oh THIS IS WAR!!

Soldier

No new posts 10-05-2007 13:19 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Agaisnt who. Swans, Zarks or both?

No new posts 10-05-2007 13:29 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

(heck do I even need an excuse or target to grab the UBERDESTRUCTO 3000 these days? ) Nobody1

Anyone who believes that Swans Rule..and any Swans that belive in Zarks idiotic platitudes!

Saiyan

No new posts 10-05-2007 13:36 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

In that case, Hiding 2

I am going to stay out of your way while you shoot all those Swans and Zarks,

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Metaliant on 10-05-2007 at 13:43.
No new posts 10-05-2007 13:42 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Too bad you belong to the Eagle clan...

Guns1

No new posts 10-05-2007 13:47 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

flying

No new posts 10-05-2007 13:49 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
« previous  1  [2]  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: