Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »You Gotta See This! » Tiny the Condor
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tiny the Condor
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Tiny the Condor Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I couldn't help but grin. Perhaps they would be able to catch it with a spaceburger or by waving a nice bit of thigh at it....
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/6632801.stm

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 07-05-2007 18:22 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

awww...Poor thing cannot take off because he is soo big!!

ALso, I like the coincendences....Tiny , the Condor , lost in Eagle Heights.

Maybe there is a Princess nearby that can save him.

*grins*

No new posts 07-05-2007 18:45 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It seems that the condor isn't the only bird missing.

One of our eagles is missing

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Metaliant on 07-05-2007 at 18:53.
No new posts 07-05-2007 18:52 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

I have read about 3 or 4 stories about Golden eagles. from that link from Meridian

No new posts 07-05-2007 19:02 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: