Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Where's the couch?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Where's the couch?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I always thought alot of those images are cool, just never got the hang of remembering how to do them.... Doh2

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 02-05-2007 12:44 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Metaliant
"While I was working for the Walsall Council, when I wasn't doing anything I made several pics with letters and/or numbers, which I will show tomorrow. I think they are pretty good if I say so myself.....hhhhmmmm.....that's givin' me an iidea." Wonders off thinking. Idea2

As promise, pics of part of what I did at Walsall Council when I wasn't doing anything useful. Sorry for the quality as I had to scan them onto my PC.

No new posts 02-05-2007 17:12 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
I always thought alot of those images are cool, just never got the hang of remembering how to do them.... Doh2

I have a book which tells you how to do them for the mobile phone.

No new posts 02-05-2007 17:12 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
"While I was working for the Walsall Council, when I wasn't doing anything I made several pics with letters and/or numbers, which I will show tomorrow. I think they are pretty good if I say so myself.....hhhhmmmm.....that's givin' me an iidea." Wonders off thinking. Idea2

As promise, pics of part of what I did at Walsall Council when I wasn't doing anything useful. Sorry for the quality as I had to scan them onto my PC.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Metaliant on 02-05-2007 at 18:02.
No new posts 02-05-2007 18:01 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Is it me or did the pics never appear??? Just wondering if I need to clear my head.

No new posts 03-05-2007 01:16 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

I was wondering the same thing, Sulk

but thought it was a newbie thing again Newbie1
(Maybe I just didn't know what to look for.)

No new posts 03-05-2007 02:00 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I don't know why, but the pics never appeared.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Metaliant on 03-05-2007 at 08:43.
No new posts 03-05-2007 08:42 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Finaly worked and as I said before, sorry for the poor quality.

No new posts 03-05-2007 08:43 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Metalliant the link brought me to your profile but I saw no pics..... am I still missing something?

No new posts 03-05-2007 12:53 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

What link are you guys talking about? Confused1

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 03-05-2007 13:11 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Metalliant the link brought me to your profile but I saw no pics..... am I still missing something?

Can't you see it? Link, what link? I can see it and it's 2 posts above yours. AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH. Breakcomp

No new posts 03-05-2007 13:41 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer

I can see the inserted image. Maybe I'm special. Smile

No new posts 03-05-2007 13:46 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I have noticed that Springie has a condor beneath her avatar and yours is a swan. Could be that. Strange. Confused2

No new posts 03-05-2007 13:51 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

quote:
quote:

Can't you see it? Link, what link? I can see it and it's 2 posts above yours. AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH. Breakcomp

Thats not a link thats an image! Elftongue2

No new posts 03-05-2007 13:54 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Uh...Metalliant...I'm Springie ...raises hand pound
and...I have a Swan below my avatar...
and....I can see the image just fine! Very cool!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 03-05-2007 at 20:08.
No new posts 03-05-2007 20:07 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ignore me, I am stressed and mad. Looney

No new posts 03-05-2007 23:13 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Hah hehehehe

No new posts 04-05-2007 08:02 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

S'ok Metalliant...Therethere
I don't mind being a Space Kitty every now and then...laugh3

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 04-05-2007 09:50 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: