Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » For my favourite Devil star
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page For my favourite Devil star
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
For my favourite Devil star Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

This is my creation for MD, its pretty crappy but hey I am not artist, its the best I could do Disturbed

[DELETED]

Its now a new option (or soon will be) for the clan option.

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 01-05-2007 22:07 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Actually now that I look at it I might burn it...... Sad2

It honestly looked ok after half a bottle of Amareto.... no seriously

No new posts 01-05-2007 22:08 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Awwwww.... it's really sweet Cep Happy

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 01-05-2007 22:10 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

I'm really no good at artwork, I should be banned. hmm..... lets see if this an improvement.....

No new posts 01-05-2007 22:12 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Well I got rid of the double chin but now it looks like a strange cross dressing smartie.

No new posts 01-05-2007 22:13 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

It's an evil smartie! Which sort of describes a Devil Star anyway. I like it.

I've got my own smilie Wave1

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 01-05-2007 22:15 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Now this looks a bit better..... I hope.....

No new posts 01-05-2007 22:22 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Cep
I'm really no good at artwork, I should be banned. hmm..... lets see if this an improvement.....

You haven't seen any of my drawings and thank god. I can't even do a stick man probably.

No new posts 01-05-2007 22:24 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

AHA I think I have it!!

No new posts 01-05-2007 22:27 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Flip Flip Flip

No new posts 01-05-2007 22:29 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

It doesn't look too much like Dame Edna Everidge does it?

No new posts 01-05-2007 22:33 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Dame Edna's skin is less blue Tongue

No new posts 02-05-2007 09:37 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I looks like the Bride of Egobossler! Lol2

No new posts 02-05-2007 13:56 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

The who? fly

No new posts 02-05-2007 14:56 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Cep
It doesn't look too much like Dame Edna Everidge does it?

Is that with or without the glasses?

No new posts 02-05-2007 17:17 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

ROFL 2 Rofl

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 02-05-2007 20:17 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Hmm think I will do a rework.....

No new posts 03-05-2007 11:35 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

IVE DONE IT!!!!!!! Eek1

MD my darling!! Here is devilstar!

No new posts 03-05-2007 11:41 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yep that's her alright.

No new posts 03-05-2007 12:26 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

looks a lot closer Cep. WTG!!!

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 03-05-2007 12:43 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: