Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » ummm......hi
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page ummm......hi
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

*raises brow reads posts and waves hello and leaves this newbie in the capable hands of above welcoming commitee and Cat lovers society. *

Cool

No new posts 02-05-2004 15:31 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Someone in the same Province as Lyon, with the same taste in animals.

Oh, dear. I do hope kitties don't like eating crickets.

----
Cricket

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 02-05-2004 18:20 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer

Sorry Cricket, but every cat I've ever owned loves to hunt (and usually eat) bugs. And what do you mean "too close" Lyon? Don't you like me anymore? *sniffle*

No new posts 02-05-2004 18:57 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

That's just it, we do like you. But if you're too close to Lyon, well,...

Cricket

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 02-05-2004 19:03 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-12-2002

spacer

hey! .. am NOT contagious!

grin.

No new posts 02-05-2004 21:17 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

I don't know, I've heard of people getting weird rashes from you, Lyon. Big Grin

A kitty lover! Hurrah! Want a kitten? Want seven? Please? We already have...um...hold on...

*throws cat food outside and then does head count*

Ack! We have around 12 outside cats, not counting kittens! With those and the four indoor cats...lessee...23 cats. Want one dozen or so?

No new posts 02-05-2004 21:44 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hey, Just pack 'em all up and send them to Lyon by Express post! She'll love you forever! LOL!

No new posts 02-05-2004 21:50 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Right-o! Anyone know her mailing address? I have a few cats for her. Evil3

No new posts 02-05-2004 21:52 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

/sniffs haughtily.

that is not a rash, its a love bite.

and the only thing i will love forever is ice cream.

No new posts 07-05-2004 06:28 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

*hugs Lyon*

You know you seem to be mixing things up a little Lyon is warm and snuggly its Siren you need to watch for.

No new posts 07-05-2004 06:40 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Nope. She's not. *grin* Read a few posts above.

You don't have to love them forever. Cats don't live forever. So...mailing address?

Or not. They're cute...or some of them are, at least. Big Grin

No new posts 07-05-2004 14:52 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

o0o0 ...Siren.

man, i had a good time with her .. or uh, she had a good time with me, whichever!

No new posts 08-05-2004 01:16 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

???? I thought we were talking about giving Lyon some cats. Confused

No new posts 08-05-2004 04:31 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

*cuddles Ashke* This happens often hun, next we'll be dicussing how Tengu makes pottery. Wink

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 08-05-2004 09:58 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

lyon crouches and twitches tail back and forth. seems to be totally fascinated by Firebird's tail feathers, not taking her eyes from the shimmering display.

you have not had a good time until you've had Siren break a few things around you. or attached to you, she's not picky.

grin - Siren is an old IF character of mine, causing Firebird no end of grief at some points am sure. since y'all are like, new enough to be shiny still, you would not know this but am sure some of those participants still have a headache from all that writing we did! it was a very long IF, indeedy yes, and dissolved much grey matter in its time.

reaches out swiftly and pats a unfortunate straying feather to the ground. looks up to see if Taishala noticed.

and as for cats, if you can find my mailing address or tickle it out of Imi, then i give you leave to send me as many as you like.

those that do not make the cut for the comportment segment of the testing will be served for stew.

No new posts 08-05-2004 17:31 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

*hugs cep* I'm sure I'll adjust eventually . . .

Stew? Cat STEW!?! I think I speak for quite a few people when I say EWWWWW! Gross! Your supposed to cuddle them, not eat them. LOL!

No new posts 11-05-2004 01:53 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Stew? Hmmm....

*looks at box of kitten and then begins unloading them*

Guess you're getting the toms, then.

No new posts 13-05-2004 14:43 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

*tickles Lyon under the chin then strokes her gently*

Having fun with the feathers Lyon

No new posts 13-05-2004 14:53 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

a suspicious rumbling sound can be heard from the lyon section of the room, but no other pearls of wisdom are forthcoming.

No new posts 13-05-2004 14:56 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

I hope that wasn't brussel sprouts lyon

Fart2

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 13-05-2004 17:22 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
« previous  1  [2]  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  [2]  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: